Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    That is ridiculous considering you can also get bonus rewards at 7 wins.
    It's not that ridiculous considering the bonus reward figures for gold and dust at 7 are much worse than at 6, according to the Hearthstone wiki's data. You will only see a large difference between consistently getting 6 wins and consistently getting 7 wins if you are looking at a table and misinterpreting the data and not actually playing the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    It's not that ridiculous considering the bonus reward figures for gold and dust at 7 are much worse than at 6, according to the Hearthstone wiki's data. You will only see a large difference between consistently getting 6 wins and consistently getting 7 wins if you are looking at a table and misinterpreting the data and not actually playing the game.
    The difference between the bonus reward at 6/7 doesn't make up a reasonable gap. The gap is about 27.5 (Using an average of the bonus gold amounts). However the base amount is 75g less at 6 than 7. Even if you say subtracted that it is still 47.5. Which again is nearly 3 times the jump it is from any other win onward to the next.
    Last edited by Drsolders; 2014-12-25 at 03:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    The difference between the bonus reward at 6/7 doesn't make up a reasonable gap. The gap is about 27.5 (Using an average of the bonus gold amounts).
    We don't know how often either win pool gets the extra random reward, or how often either win pool's random reward is gold. There's no way to judge how big the average gap between 6 and 7 wins is without that knowledge.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    We don't know how often either win pool gets the extra random reward, or how often either win pool's random reward is gold. There's no way to judge how big the average gap between 6 and 7 wins is without that knowledge.
    Best case scenario and you get it, again it is at 20, which is still larger. When in the best case scenario you get the extra bonus reward and both happen to be gold and you still have a larger gold gap (albeit not as large, but still larger) something is wrong, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish they introduced casual Arena that you can play for free and perhaps increase the rewards of the regular Arena to keep it relevant. I'm very casual and find Arena to be fun due to it's unpredictable nature as opposed to constructed which can be very predictable, especially as you get higher and higher in the ranks. It just got too boring, and I couldn't be arsed to farm gold from the dailies and maybe have enough for arena for today.

You are already lucky you get anything before 7 wins, there is no point to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Hello yes I would like to enroll in your How To Lose All Credibility And Be Laughed At In One Sentence 101 course for next semester
    He's got a point actually.

Remember when the arena rewards got 'changed' - and it almost always worked out as a nerf? Then blizzard claimed that if you got 7 wins you would always get your 150g back. I imagine the reason for that spike is due to that promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I just had a 6 win arena and I got 3 rewards. A pack, 80 gold, and 45 gold. (so 1 pack and 125 gold. So basically I paid 25 gold for a pack...)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__