Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Spoke a bit too soon my friend. Sweden's goaltending kinda bit them in the ass today, I kind of was waiting for that ever since their #1 got injured pre tournament. Without him or Kylington I think it was about time you ran into a team that played well enough to win. We'll see what happens but I'm 98% sure Canada is going to beat Slovakia and the Gold Medal game is likely to be a toss up considering the history between Canada and Russia. Regardless, I'm pumped as fuck for that barring an upset tonight. I don't want to sound cocky but it just seems like we've iced an unstoppable squad this year. We'll see if the goalie will let us down again but with McJesus I don't know how much it will matter.

Yeep Canada vs Russia final, oh baby.
    Had nothing to do with our goaltending. More like the whole team was not doing anything at all.. It was so frustrating to watch. We would not have beaten any team that made it to brackets if we played like that (Except Denmark lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Had nothing to do with our goaltending. More like the whole team was not doing anything at all.. It was so frustrating to watch. We would not have beaten any team that made it to brackets if we played like that (Except Denmark lol).
    Soderstrom was just not doing anything though. He was quite literally just praying for the puck to hit him on every screen play...no intensity or anything. That play that Ferraro was getting all uppity about, where Soderstrom literally just laid down on the ice while the puck bounced around him...I couldn't believe I was watching a kid who supposedly wanted to win?

Oh and holy shit Slovakia, way to go!
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2015-01-05 at 11:13 PM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted

Wink

See ya in the finals
    Oh wow, planning those medal parties too soon again?. Good thing Sweden didn't get to final, would've been a slaughter .

And ofc, grats to Slovakia!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada pretty much with a post season Sharks level collapse.

At least they got their shit together but it's something about the ACC that makes teams play like shit I think.

Gratz to Slovakia on their bronze medal win, well earned.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2015-01-06 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Canada pretty much with a post season Sharks level collapse.

At least they got their shit together but it's something about the ACC that makes teams play like shit I think.

Gratz to Slovakia on their bronze medal win, well earned.
    Canada took its foot off the pedal at 5-1, stopped skating and started taking penalties. Good on Russia for coming back and making it an amazing game. Way to go to Slovakia for the bronze. It's all about Godla. That kid was the darling of the tournament. He got the biggest ovations from the Canadian crowds every game.

Deleted
    Grats to Canada for the gold! Well deserved.

Also Grats to Russia and Slovakia for the silver and bronze. Feel bad for US, they deserved to be in the bronze match more than Sweden. My god we played so damn awful the last 2 games..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tantor2 View Post
    Oh wow, planning those medal parties too soon again?
    Yea, I have learned it from Canada and Russia They are the experts after all

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to Canada for the gold! Well deserved.

Also Grats to Russia and Slovakia for the silver and bronze. Feel bad for US, they deserved to be in the bronze match more than Sweden. My god we played so damn awful the last 2 games..

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, I have learned it from Canada and Russia They are the experts after all
    We're the masters of getting ahead of ourselves. Think Sweden just stopped caring after they lost to Russia. Happens alot where a team loses the drive to compete in the Bronze medal game. Happened to USA at the Olympics and us last year ad World Jrs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    We're the masters of getting ahead of ourselves. Think Sweden just stopped caring after they lost to Russia. Happens alot where a team loses the drive to compete in the Bronze medal game. Happened to USA at the Olympics and us last year ad World Jrs.
    Yea, also we looked so good against Finland. Hard to belive that it was the same team that played against Russia and Slovakia.