15+ Year Old Account

{boomkin} In that paragon video

what was that addon that Lappe was using that was in the middle of his screen with starfire and wrath, and sunfire and moonfire cycling through?

i play a druid alt, and i prefer booomkin for dps, but i have trouble with pre-casting in preparation for the changing of my eclipse state, and that addon seems like it would be really useful to me. just trying to be a better boomkin

thanks for any help.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Something that I made for myself with a friend, its not public

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Something that I made for myself with a friend, its not public
    People love that addon! Give unto us the addon! Just teasing but I think you are on to something from the reactions.

I agree! Looks like a great addon that would be wonderful to have. Will you consider releasing it public in the future? I very much hope so and wish you all a wonderfull christmas, cheers!

Deleted
    You are better off not using that program. The program can´t judge the situation. It´s not possible to have a CLCRet version for Moonkins right now. There is often more than one option of what to do next. It´s also not so hard to figure out by yourself what to press next.

This addon does something like it, but it probably isn't as perfect as Lappe his addon I guess. Or he is just trolling and he is using this addon as well :P

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/balancespellsuggest

And ofc, you never should act like a monkey staring at this icon and press what you see. You still go to think by yourself and act on situation changes.

Deleted
    Can't you do the exact same thing with Ovale?

Ovale website says balance is not currently supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipan View Post
    I agree! Looks like a great addon that would be wonderful to have. Will you consider releasing it public in the future? I very much hope so and wish you all a wonderfull christmas, cheers!
    I'll most likely publish it if I ever get into fixing it, I really havent touched it since the early betas meaning it doesnt have Euphoria properly supported (which is our main talent atm)

Is it more than a script for spell priority based on your theorycraft?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordsmith View Post
    You are better off not using that program. The program can´t judge the situation. It´s not possible to have a CLCRet version for Moonkins right now. There is often more than one option of what to do next. It´s also not so hard to figure out by yourself what to press next.
    i think its exactly like that addon. which is to say clcret doesn't always tell you whats exactly right for the next thing that could happen. its a helper, not a bot. however, i will check out those other addons you guys have posted once i return home from holiday. thanks lappe for responding directly, and for everyone else's help
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.