Would you be interested in watching Brewmaster streams?

Hey Guys,

Since sometime I'm thinking of start streaming again (Used to stream other games before), and I was wondering if people here would be interested in watching a Brewmaster Monk doing HC and Mythic raids, I'm not sure if there is a good BM streamer out there at the moment, please let me know what you think, cheers

Libra

Deleted
    There's a Sticky Thread regarding Monk Streamers; if you wish to post your stream, post it there. No need for a new topic.

mmo-champion.com/threads/1653656-Watch-Me-Monk!!-List-of-Streamers

I'm always up for watching brm streamers while at work

yap done, I posted there , thanks for the reply guys

Deleted
    Yoooo, hey Ben!

On-topic: Yeah, I would like to see more brewmaster streams as well as more mistweaver streams. There aren't nearly enough of them compared to the WW streams.

Deleted
    As long as the commentary is fun and amusing.

I rarely pay attention to the actual content.

I will go for commentary and shit for sure, gonna do full clear on Sunday so see you there..

Deleted
    I need to put more effort into streaming tbh. At the moment it's mostly just mumble converstations.

Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    I need to put more effort into streaming tbh. At the moment it's mostly just mumble converstations.

ive caught your streams a fewe times over the last week or so. always good to see what other people are using for ui and pov. keepo it up

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    ive caught your streams a fewe times over the last week or so. always good to see what other people are using for ui and pov. keepo it up
    I watched some of the last one. It was definitely a little weird seeing my name listed in the friends list, though.
    Last edited by ScharfAsATack; 2014-12-29 at 12:48 AM. Reason: dat apostrophe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScharfAsATack View Post
    I watched some of the last one. It was definitely a little weird seeing my name listed in the friend's list, though.
    You guys <3