Haste with 2H frost

after running multiple tests on simcraft, and using spreadsheet i have found that Haste is equally as good as multistrike, Can anyone else verify this on a normal geared DK in highmaul, i feel as if most guides are incorrect listing haste as one of the worst stats.

Deleted
    It's been talked about here! There is a softcap.

Knowing haste, it probably drops a lot in value at higher gear levels.
    Then there is the risk of resource capping, especially with haste procs or bloodlust.

I will run a few sims on it, but it may take a day because of xmas parties
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by okokokokokok View Post
    after running multiple tests on simcraft, and using spreadsheet i have found that Haste is equally as good as multistrike, Can anyone else verify this on a normal geared DK in highmaul, i feel as if most guides are incorrect listing haste as one of the worst stats.
    At lower ilvls, haste is your best stat, but I haven't seen a clear number for the softcap yet. Based on other threads, it seems that softcap might be around 1000, give or take a hundred.

Most guides giving stat priorities fail to mention that they're relying on a 696 ilvl sim ...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess presence should be considered also: I personally think about Unholy presence as of best haste bonus supporters but this is PvP wise, for PvE 40 rp Frost strikes is not an option

Deleted
    the better weapon you have the more value versitility gets, its as simple as that due to might of the frozen wastes scaling with your weapon and that with versitility.

its also very hard to tell the exact numbers or love numbers to get ultimate value, due to all the bad items and good items.

However once u get a mythic highmaul or heroic/mythic BRF weapon versitility overshines haste, however haste is still a good stat, same goes for multistrike its always good and haste and multistrike and versitility is love partner stats you can kinda say.

its a balance to get high amount of multistrike and high amount of haste with shit ton of versitility later.

unless things change on spells or mastery get changed for 2h frost and such.

anyway your white hits will and multistrike gonna hit like a godamn truck later in.

With better gear.