Poll: Superman or Goku!

Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Superman vs. Goku

Yes, the debate as old as internet itself. I believe we haven't had one of these for a good while now and it can be a good respite from all the nation/gun/women/men-bash threads. Go!

Neither, because both are written to get just a little stronger than their opponent no matter what.

Please no. Nothing constructive will come from this topic apart from pointless bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Please no. Nothing constructive will come from this topic apart from pointless bashing.
    Same can be said for most - if not all, dare say - topics in general offtopic of MMO-C

why not something different like the specter vs alucard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well:

There is like 100 videos of that.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Shuckle wins by throwing both of them into the sun.
    Superman gains his strength from the sun though! :P

superman sucks

goku is aight

vegeta is better

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Pre-Crisis Superman > Super Saiyan God Goku > Current Superman

I hate both of them and the poll is old and too bored though
    Anyone for PvP ? I'm waiting Elsword India Throw me a challenge..

10+ Year Old Account
    If they fought a 1,000 different battles throughout in random places spread out through the universe, goku would win slightly more often. If on earth every time superman would win slightly more often. Take that yellow sun away for an extended time and superman is a normal being. Goku on the other hand is strong in any enviornment but of course he has his own weaknesses such as not being especially intelligent and also lacks the willpower to put down enemies that need to be killed.

Pretty much anyone strong from DBZ would wreck Superman. He has no martial arts ability and pretty limited powers. All he really has going for him is strength, and the DBZ fighters have that too. Superman vs Krillin or Yamcha would probably be more fair.

Deleted
    Everybody who answers Goku is a clueless scrup.

Superman has blown out suns with his breath juggled with Planets and is casually on lightspeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Pretty much anyone strong from DBZ would wreck Superman. He has no martial arts ability and pretty limited powers. All he really has going for him is strength, and the DBZ fighters have that too. Superman vs Krillin or Yamcha would probably be more fair.
    You do not know much about superman then, he is pretty much a god depending on which timeline you use.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    People actually think Goku would win?

Oh how DBZ fans never cease to amaze me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Deleted
    Depending on which Superman we're talking about the outcome could be different.

Prime wins without a sweat. First, original Superman gets his ass kicked hard, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You do not know much about superman then, he is pretty much a god depending on which timeline you use.
    I know plenty about Superman, and stand by my statement.

Batman with a Green Lantern ring vs Majin Buu would be a much more interesting fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Goku has the martial arts and energy going for him. However, if Superman actually got his hands on Goku, Goku had better hope he has time to instant transmission himself far, far away, otherwise Superman would twist him into a pretzel. And Superman isn't exactly slow.