Deleted

A second boosted char (2 copy's of the game)

Hello,
    Today i bought the new wow steelseries headset for 200 euro. At my local store it come's with a copy of wod. Can i add it to my account to get a second boost for free? Or doesnt this work?
    Thanks allready

Deleted
    Don't know but I think you would have to make a second account and then transfer the character over to your account.

I recently got another copy of wod as well. To be sure I made it a separate account and used the boost then merged my accounts together and transferred it over and it worked. Im not sure if you get the boost with them merged before using the boost though.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2014-12-24 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    How much does it cost completely?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelthar View Post
    Hello,
    Today i bought the new wow steelseries headset for 200 euro. At my local store it come's with a copy of wod. Can i add it to my account to get a second boost for free? Or doesnt this work?
    Thanks allready
    Can't remember where but there was a official post awhile back saying you will only get one boost when adding WOD. So adding another copy will not give u another boost. After the "free" one with ur original WOD key you must then buy the boost from the cash shop.

This was to keep people from getting WOD for cheap due to sells and all just for boosts.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you may only apply 1 (one) free boost pr. account. Other additions of WoD free boosts will not be able to work. After that 1 free character boost, it'll cost you 60 dollars. But you can always use it on a secondary account.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, you may only apply 1 (one) free boost pr. account. Other additions of WoD free boosts will not be able to work. After that 1 free character boost, it'll cost you 60 dollars. But you can always use it on a secondary account.

thanks for the info <3