Blood Elf Racial - Arcane Torrent

Do fellow BE Hunters macro Arcane Torrent to another ability? If so, what's your macro?

I changed races a few weeks ago and stupidly I haven't been using the ability.

I don't want another key bind I have to hit if it's not necessary.

I use it if I have fucked up and don't have enough focus for an important ability.

I'd say it's better not to macro it. It's best planned to be used during ToTH procs, but as noted, it can also be a small source of emergency focus.

As both above, it is better to not macro it. Use it when you absolutely need the focus. This way you can also use it for an interrupt on Brackenspore, Gorian Warmages in Imperator Mar'gok fight, a few fights in BRF, dungeons, pvp and other situations. Macroing it seems like the lazy way out.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

For my 2 cents, I have 2 pages one with it baked in to explosive shot and 1 page where it is not macroed on anything. The reason being is if i can use it without needing to save it i know that at ever 2 mins I am going to have my extra focus. The 2nd page without it macroed is just for when I need to save it for an interrupt .