Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Combat weapon enchants

Hi

Does anyone has any solid math on which enchant is best to use as combat? Shadowcraft keeps telling me Shattered hand; some rogues are using Haste in MH and crit on OH or Haste on MH and Shatered hand on OH.

Thanks in advance

Most rogues are using shattered hand on both weapons as am I, but if u wanna switch one of those to the mastery enchant (dont remember the name) you could also do that.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Icy veins says to use Mark of warsong on both hands (or shattered hand on OH if you are broke) But I would like to find another page like ej with solid theorycraft. I must admit I´m not that good at math to do it myself, so I would like to find a page where I can read on it and make my decision. Thanks thou

10+ Year Old Account
    Sim your gear on Simulation Craft. No one can tell you what enchant will work best besides you. Double Haste is better in my gear, but might not be correct for everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use Shadowcraft and it is STRONGLY favoring Shattered Hand over Warsong...but it seems strange to me that such a cheap enchant is BiS...is Shadowcraft still a reliable tool or should I be using something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    I use Shadowcraft and it is STRONGLY favoring Shattered Hand over Warsong...but it seems strange to me that such a cheap enchant is BiS...is Shadowcraft still a reliable tool or should I be using something else?
    Yes at the current gear level as Shattered Hand is a static proc. Once your gear improves, the percentage of damage done from the proc will obviously drop and other enchants will pull ahead, but until then we need more gear.

Deleted
    Shadowcraft dosnt model SH correct.. I get Warsong as a 180 dps decrease on OH in Shadowcraft compared to SH. Simcraft shows as more dps. I always model through Simcraft

Deleted
    ShC DOES model it correctly for all specs, as of 3 days ago. https://twitter.com/Fierydemise/stat...75996517253120

and yes, MotSH is proving 'best' on 1x weapon for general ST.

Deleted
    ShC DOES model it correctly for all specs, as of 3 days ago. https://twitter.com/Fierydemise/stat...75996517253120

and yes, MotSH is proving 'best' on 1x weapon for general ST.

I see. Now ShC just shows 900 dps less than simmed result.