Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Word View Post
    Yeah, whenever there is an ad for a pvp guild or pug rbg they ask for a 2k rating. It's not possible if you're a new player unless you sleep with the guild leader.
    How have you not hit 2k in any season ever? Like ever? How?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    quite easily, play classes that are not favored in the current meta, and you wont even get in with 1600 plebs

Simple really, never had any pvp guild worth a dime. And after a certain point in MoP any and all guilds started asking for 2k rating, which I never had. Rinse and repeat.

Deleted
    seems that pvp is going the gearscore type way wanna join pvp rated bg's u need 2k but i cant get 2k to join your 2k team and most of these people who say they want 2k players are fucking retards at like 1.2k rated who wanna be boosted

You do realize that 2000 is a very high rating right? If everyone could hit 2000 it would mean WoW literally had no skill gap.

Deleted
    yes, rating is not linear

there are not the same amount of people between 1k5 and 2k than 2k to 2k5
    Idk whats the median rating but definitely not 2k

Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    that's not irony
    I guess you didn't read how the OP spoke of everyone else being stupid while typing his thoughts so eloquently.

Deleted
    i got 1960 last season as fury warrior in rated bgs

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Find 2 good players, buy them nice things and let them carry you to glory! That's what I do ...

Sometimes the gifts are more physical, a peck on the cheek..a touch of the bum. Takes but a second to show them how much you love them!
    Hey uh, you looking for someone to carry you at the moment? ..

OT: Find friends, play regularly with the same people. If someone happens to play with you, add them to friends and see if they want to play next week too. Join a guild, and find people to cap through that. Find other lower-rated people to cap with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how snuggli also saw that one part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Or just maybe instead of being a scrub and buying your rating you actually l2p... JUST SAYIN

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    You do realize that 2000 is a very high rating right? If everyone could hit 2000 it would mean WoW literally had no skill gap.
    2k is not high in the slightest

Deleted
    It's rather simple, people want their three games or whatever quick. What do you do? Take someone with achievements, or someone without? The answer is really simple, I guess you can figure it out. You have to put some effort in yourself instead of trying to get into higher rated groups before you even have something to show for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    2k is not high in the slightest
    16 ppl worldwide have 2k in 2s for instance atm..

Btw I do have the 2k achieve if you were wondering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    16 ppl worldwide have 2k in 2s for instance atm..

Btw I do have the 2k achieve if you were wondering.
    Fyi, that is buged.

Once I start playing tmrw I'm going to have 2k on 2 chars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

what i've been doing is queing up 3v3 skirmishes solo when bored. Yes most ppl suck and have poop gear... BUT, when I come across a rare find, i add them to my battlenet. So now i have a decent roster to start from when i start pushing my rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play with random 2s players > accidentally run into someone who's on the same lvl as you are and add him to your friends list > play consistently with that person > take a long break > your friend gets higher rating than you > you feel sad > friend will still play with you cause of how long you've been friends and you're above average > ??? > win.