Holy Pally Assist/Mana issues

I am still running regular dungeons, trying to gear for Heroric Dungeons but the issue I am running into is that I am using my Flash Of Light as my main heal for rotations, but doing that just kills my mana. I use Holy Light as a filler usually that does not heal enough (especially on the tank) to keep the tank topped off on health, and also I use Holy Shock when it procs.. Usually after a big pull or after a boss I have to drink because my mana issues. I also use BOL on the tank and BOF on either myself or another DPS but same issue with my mana. Any suggestions? 

Deleted
    Hiya - I cheated my way into heroics using the tourny gear to boost my ilvl. I was 609 ilvl when I began healing them on my pally. I'm using saved by the light talent and glyph of flash of light as reccommended by my uber pally mentor for DUNGEONS and found them VERY effective. To make your life easy remember to stun and interrupt and use hand of sacrifice regularly. If you're using sanctified wrath (reccommended to me again) USE it. I use wings MANY times + devotion aura in one dungeon alone and it makes your life easier/saves mana. Last but not least - don't panic. Maybe this comes from experience but you'll get to konw the damage and don't worry if peoples health hover lower than ur comfortable with - as long as they are stable and alive its fine

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    also I use Holy Shock when it procs. 
    You should always always use Holy Shock on CD, not sure if you mean that you also use it when the CD resets thanks to our perk, or if you mean you use it when the button lights up after Holy Radiance because of Daybreak. If it's the daybreak proc you speak of, stop casting Holy Radiance. If it's the reset CD you mean, cast Holy Shock.

I can tell you what I do. I run with EF, Clemency (double sac is amazing imo), and Holy Prism. I found in dungeons, heroic or not, that most tanks like to pull with their faces, so having the ability to double sac the tank, or bop the always over eager dps comes in quiet handy. I always keep holy shock on CD (and be sure to keep an eye out for the proc I believe you mentioned earlier, so you don't miss a double cast). I keep Holy Prism on CD when there is any kind of even somewhat stacking (as most dps either all want to stand on the tank, or there is always that one that just....ventures out to egypt, which is where I try to throw my Holy shock when I can) and Holy light is my filler. I try my best not to use flash of light unless I absolutely have to, as it will eat away your mana like a tape worm.

I know every healer has their own way of healing and what feels comfortable to them. This is the basic foundation of how I heal. Hopefully it can help you in some way, if not that's okay as well. Best of luck to you!