Question VuhDo + Beacon of Faith

I'm swapping to Holy for my off spec. I was wondering if anyone here can help me track Beacon of Faith?

VuhDo has Beacon of Light right there in the HoT icons, anyway I can get this for Faith as well?

Deleted
    you can simply use another hot icon spot and type in Beacon of Faith. Or make a Bouquet that includes both and you can use the same hot slot since they can't both be on the same person.

From a previous thread - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30990395

Quote Originally Posted by Tempurrpedic View Post
    Good Morning,

I would like to offer some help with creating a Beacon bouquet I hope this helps.

Step 1: Within the bouquet screen enter a bouquet name ex: "Beacons". Once named hit new.
    Step 2: In the Bouquet Details section select "Add".
    Step 3: In the ... or enter Buff / Debuff / Hot name section, enter in the name of the first buff Beacon of Light
    Step 4: Underneath the section where you entered "Beacon of Light", select None/Default from the Select default icon drop down. Check/Uncheck the "Mine", "Others", " Alive Time" boxes to suit your need.
    Step 5: In your Bouquet Details section you should now have Beacon of Light with its icon listed as priority 1. If successful repeat steps 2 through 5 this time entering Beacon of Faith as the name of the buff

Step 6: Go to your Panels tab and then HoT Icons from the side menu. Under the HoT Order section, select the name of your bouquet from the drop down list. Hit Okay and now test it.

You should now have both Beacon of Light and Beacon of Faith in the Same slot. When testing please remember that you cannot have Beacon of Light and Faith on the same target. Have a buddy join your group for a second to test things out. I hope this helps.
    Guild - Twitter - 7/7M Highmaul (US#87) - 10/10M Blackrock Foundry (US#49)

Quote Originally Posted by Narsilon View Post
    you can simply use another hot icon spot and type in Beacon of Faith. Or make a Bouquet that includes both and you can use the same hot slot since they can't both be on the same person.
    WooooooW I really didn't know you could just type there. I thought they were all predetermined and set by the program..

Thank you!

Bouquets are extremely awesome once you learn how to configure them.

Deleted
    I especially love bouquets to set a PRIORITY order for raid cooldowns - healers first so it gives me an idea what I'm working with :P

Can one of you guys show me screenshot of Beacon of Viture how you have it setup? I couldn't get it going.

Living the casual life, oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrotten View Post

The only issue I have with this setup (because I use it as well) is that I like seeing the timer on Beacon of virtue, but only for that beacon. When I spec Beacon of the Lightbringer I don't want to see the 9999 there on the icon, but I don't see a way to only have the timer on fir Virtue.