Too much haste MW

Running 1744 Haste not even on purpose. I try to stack multi and haste usually accompanies it .

How useless is that 1744 haste (I think i might be counting my food buff aswell)

I have 1173 Multistrike, but how much am I losing from trying to go straight multi and accompanying that haste aswell? I would much rather prefer crit maybe even versatility, but at least its not mastery!!! #worststatforMWbyfar

Btw how useful is spirit? I end top heals on mar'gok and I still have half my mana bar. Mana just kinda feels a lot more relaxing this expac than the beginning of last expac.

Running 668 ilvl, would post link to armory but do not have the option.
    Last edited by isRobin; 2014-12-24 at 11:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you're ending fights with lots of mana, use more RJW.

Haste isn't bad, but Crit is definitely more optimal. I'd be careful with food buff though, you'd surely want MS food, so remove some haste gear when you eat to get MS top stat for the buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    If you're ending fights with lots of mana, use more RJW.

Haste isn't bad, but Crit is definitely more optimal. I'd be careful with food buff though, you'd surely want MS food, so remove some haste gear when you eat to get MS top stat for the buff.
    Only fights I find use of RJW on is Butcher/Bracken (infinite mana GG). Otherwise I find xuen better (yeah shoot me now) But a lot of top healing mistweavers are using Xuen on fights like Mythic Kargath (100% more damage=100% more healing from xuen) (just have to place statue appropiately) Tectus(4 targets Xuen healing is reallllly good) Mythic twins (2 targets and the added damage is nice to help with enrage) Honestly RJW could be good on twins but I like having my mana to top off people who happen to get hit by fire or something. Imperator (Xuen on adds gg) And I honestly don't know about koragh.

But the food tip is realllly nice. Thank you never thought of it that way.

Can you share those logs? When I used Xuen on imperator I was able to use him three times and he only did 300k healing for the entire fight.
    Unless they made some changes that I missed he's still pretty terrible for healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriaa View Post
    Can you share those logs? When I used Xuen on imperator I was able to use him three times and he only did 300k healing for the entire fight.
    Unless they made some changes that I missed he's still pretty terrible for healing.
    Did you use on the transition? And I'm not sure exactly about most fights. Once again its 2 weeks into mythic. I just know rushing jade wind is such a mana dump, sometimes it's not worth it. I like chi torpedo a lot over it ( i also like rolling to win). I know xuen on kargath is best definitely, and Tectus your xuen will do about 1mill-1.5million damage over the fight if you use properly. Imperator honestly is hit and miss was using it during the transition and the burst manaless heals when he could get all his aoe out was doing some nice numbers. Did about 600k healing which isn't much compared to rushing jade wind but I was able to use that mana elsewhere and last the whole fight not being reliant on drinking to heal. Plus last phase you spread out And the million damage from him helped here and there.

Will be testing more and more. As it stands rushing jade wind is obviously best for raw output of healing but costs so freaking much. 1/8 of your mana to have a spell up for 3.x seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by isRobin View Post
    Will be testing more and more. As it stands rushing jade wind is obviously best for raw output of healing but costs so freaking much. 1/8 of your mana to have a spell up for 3.x seconds.
    Yes it uses a lot of mana but it does a ridiculous amount of healing. We already have the best mana out of all the healers with 1k+ spirit its easy to not go oom even with RJW. If you plan on using RJW spirit has a higher weighting (check the Mistweaver thread for exact values).

Haste is going to be pretty high until we have Blackrock gear.

Quote Originally Posted by isRobin View Post
    The question isn't really about whether or not rushing jade wind is strong, it's whether or not what little casting you get to do while in rushing jade wind (over just spinning crane kick) is more efficient than using another talent like chi torpedo or xuen and just using spinning crane kick during those times instead of rushing jade wind.