Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish what Martyn said was so easy till you notice the people placing toys or using vendors on the tree, suddenly you can't click through it all. Had to use a blingtron to make people move for a while.
    I've yet to see this but I agree that is annoying, just people QQing about mount users annoys me greatly.

When do the presents become available? They're still not available in the US it's 8:24am Blizz time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm visiting family for the holidays and brought a hugely crappy old laptop with me so that I could do garrison stuff each day and make sure I got my presents on Christmas (I know there are toybox toys from them and I love collecting toys). Logged on to see if I could get them yet (they're not available just yet, btw) before I go to my Dad's house for most of the day and found at least five people blocking the gifts on my server with their huge mounts already.

Gotta love this community and all the trolls. Aren't they awesome...

I find it super irritating because the laptop I brought is so old it can barely run WoW and I'm literally getting about 0-3 fps around the tree with all of the people there. A bit worried when the gifts become active I won't be able to even click on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyfry View Post
    Ahh I love waking up early every year and mounting up on top of the gifts with my Time Lost Proto Drake while everyone whispers me how I should get cancer and die or get the death penalty. Merry Christmas folks!

Btw presents aren't available yet ^_~.
    Well, acknowledging you ARE the problem is usually the first step. Merry Christmas.

I cant stand the people who mount up on the gifts. so time consuming on multiple toons...was going to try to do it before i meet up with family but guess i cant now.