Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    the inn lvl 3 also provides gold reward missions at your garrison if you want lazy gold like me
    This, I have the level 3 inn on two characters. I probably get 2k a day from salvage and these missions. It adds up and is only 5-10 minutes a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Botting is the best way
    That's not asking to get suspended/banned. No, not at all.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Just buy gold like everyone else does. How else do you think those insanely overpriced AH boes get sold?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Word View Post
    Just buy gold like everyone else does. How else do you think those insanely overpriced AH boes get sold?
    Raiders who sold Garrosh/CM carries for 10 months.

I'm sure a majority of that gold was purchased, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    the inn lvl 3 also provides gold reward missions at your garrison if you want lazy gold like me
    This. At first I thought those treasure missions were underwhelming, they "only" give 50-200G per mission, but they are done and "respawn" quickly. Checking in three times a day it easily adds up to 500+G per day for 5 minutes work total.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Raiders who sold Garrosh/CM carries for 10 months.

I'm sure a majority of that gold was purchased, but whatever.
    This, so many people made mucho gold at the end of mists.

On topic get several alts going on garrions for savage blood, also blacksmithing pieces dont take long to make and the mine gives all the matts. Ive got several alts at 100 running garrions, getting alot of dmf cards and 640 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    This. At first I thought those treasure missions were underwhelming, they "only" give 50-200G per mission, but they are done and "respawn" quickly. Checking in three times a day it easily adds up to 500+G per day for 5 minutes work total.
    there is some gold to be made from this, its a perfectly healthy income, but it's nothing major, but its not boring and doesn't require a lot of effort or anything except a good follower team. (this won't be very much in the beginning though, but as the value of materials fall during the course of an expansion this becomes more valuable.)

Inscription though is a good way to make gold, it's probably the most valuable materials due to trinkets being one of the best pieces of your gear.
    the upgrades sell for a fairly high amount, but they take some time to make, between 7-10 days depending on which upgrade and so on. Can use the barn to farm up the savage bloods.

Also a salvage yard to get your followers geared is a good idea, the chance of an epic isn't really high enough to warrant the building.

10+ Year Old Account
    BS Tailor LW buildings on non-proff alts. craft the reroll items. keep a barn going for bloods.

easy.

Deleted
    Savage blood and lucky epics from SY do it for me.

Deleted
    The most ppl are very lazy and dont inform themselves about the mechanics of the game.
    For example they buy darkmoon trinkets instead of the cards.

For about 3 weeks i walked into the AH, checked the darkmoon-trinket prices, then checked prices of ace to eight.
    There was a gap up to 13k gold between trinkets and cards. So all i did was buying the cards, two times right-click to get the trinket and put it back to AH, undercutting the cheapest by 500-1k.
    10-15 min a day, 500k gold earned.

Its easy to earn gold, just use your brain and find a "niche" ^^

edit: i heard of ppl that earned 2kk++ gold with similar methods, but i didn't want to put in more time.
    Last edited by mmoc122527cf88; 2014-12-25 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainistal View Post
    1. Get army of alts to 620-630 ilvl
    2. Build barns to level 3
    3. Farm elites in nagrand for work orders
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT
    Elites in Nagrand? You talking about the elite raptors, wolves, bee's, etc near Highmaul? What do they drop thats good for your barn? Sorry for asking, just trying to figure ways to make gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    barn + salvage blood + salvage yard = gg money.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    barn + salvage blood + salvage yard = gg money.
    Wanna share how the salvage yard is money...? Im making hardly anything on it... In fact, I make a lot more running old dungeons or raids then what Im getting from the salvage yard..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Wanna share how the salvage yard is money...? Im making hardly anything on it... In fact, I make a lot more running old dungeons or raids then what Im getting from the salvage yard..
    Many of the greens you get are usually transmog pieces that are highly sought after, as well as being able to get BoEs. It's purely rng as to the profit, but the profit is there if you make the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sell EVERY green you get from SY on the AH. They WILL sell eventually.
    I've got an alchemy building on an alt and make normal flasks, then have my guildmate turn them into Greater and sell on AH.
    I keep making weapons and BS rerolls which are consistently selling for 10k/500g respectively.
    Just switched my extra LW building (for reroll tokens for my main, which I don't need anymore) for a scribe building and am making a darkmoon card every day to sell.
    JC building because for those always seem to roll terrible stats so rerolls sell like crazy
    And I've got more than one account, so on an alt account I also have an enchanting building so I can always DE all loot, lots of extra dust/crystals to sell.

garrisons have made what used to be the "ore shuffle" much broader, and also much more profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    I'm well into the several hundred range of greater salvage crates opened and I haven't gotten any epic BoE. It's made me wonder if it's even worth keeping the lvl3 SYard at this point.
    SY is still a money factory even without BoE luck. No BoEs here either, but the gold from vendoring the greys/selling greens, and the draenic dust from DEing the 610 blues plus other profession mats add up for a lot of income from doing so little.

Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    I'm well into the several hundred range of greater salvage crates opened and I haven't gotten any epic BoE. It's made me wonder if it's even worth keeping the lvl3 SYard at this point.
    I have 5 or 6 level 3 salvage yards and have received 1 655 boe that was cloth shoulders. I think at the time it was going for 20k but I ended up giving it to one of our raiding mages. I also got a ilvl 200(?) oe trinket that I vendored.

But yeah, like the above poster mentions, theres some decent gold just from selling the greens and de'n the blue stuff. Won't make you rich and all but it's a few hundered gold per week for nothing.

Thats even if the greens sell on your server. On mine I have a ton sitting on a very low alt that cant sell them even after barely marking up the price (20g to vendor and selling for 30g), even items used for transmog are hardly selling if at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Farm Savage Blood. On every alt you have.

I get something like 30-50k a week from that alone.
    that's a pitiful return on the time invested