Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Basically, in our server cluster it seems like alliance mostly wins. Now horde has started to just go en masse on the side events that give 125 conquest points each and basically ignore the actual fight. This means alliance wins the battle fast, but horde wins all the side events. This of course means that horde gets more conquest points in the end as those events are repeatable unlike the victory conquest points, which is a daily thing.

So I guess if this keeps going on, alliance will shift to those events too and both sides ignore actual battle.
    As a horde player it does seem like this is the case. I pop into Ashran every so often for nemesis quest and in hopes that horde is trying to win but there is usually a full raid group just floating around doing the side objectives making it impossible to overcome the Alliance zerg in the main push. Personally I hope they add some kind of benefit to the main push for side events. Maybe then will players go from side events to main push instead of rotating side events all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do Ashran for my cap on several characters every week and we (Alliance) seem to win the battle and all the events every time. Occasionally we lose the stadium race since they can actually get to it, but usually they are so walled in/dominated by the main raid that they can't get to anything else. I would hate to be horde in Ashran.

And I can also say that the Gleaming Strongbox for the daily boss kill will reward conquest gear. i got the conquest proc trinket on my priest from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aven Blackery View Post

And I can also say that the Gleaming Strongbox for the daily boss kill will reward conquest gear. i got the conquest proc trinket on my priest from it.
    I think they debate was if you could receive more than one conquest item from it per week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    I think they debate was if you could receive more than one conquest item from it per week.
    Oh, no you can't. Holinka answered that a week or two ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    It's from Ring of Conquest. There are some fire braziers around where little flames elevate upstream. You click on that flame and gives you that buff.
    That was my guess since it's the only area I didn't know if it had a buff or not, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Been trying to do Ashran tonight on Tarren Mill EU, Alliance are raid zerging both events and the Horde base, outnumbering us by an astronomical amount.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Frostmane EU - Alliance wins the main battle and horde wins every single event. Alliance has almost given up going to the events now.