Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    who is this dark one ? can you link some quests text ?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    who is this dark one ? can you link some quests text ?
    The dark one is someone he mentions, he refers to the dark one as his master. It is not in any quest text. And we don't know who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawar View Post
    3. Kairozdormu chose this timeline on purpose, because it kept doubles out of the way. In this timeline Garrosh was never born, and also no Maraad, and so on.
    That's not actually correct. If you've gotten your 680 not-yet-legendary ring, there's some interesting dialogue.
    Kairozdormu wanted to use Garrosh and modern technology to make EVERY Draenor into an Iron Horde - for reasons unknown. The only reason the buck stops on [i]this[/i] Draenor is because Garrosh strangles him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ochappy View Post
    4. Could you provide more information on this? What agent? Where?
    It's from an Alliance quest in Spires of Arak.
    Ephial, the guy who destroyed Admiral Taylor's garrison.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    1. Trolls are just so bad. During initial attack on dark portal thousands of trolls participated. However, during first few minutes most of them got captured, eaten or died from fall damage. As for Challe - It Just Works.

2. Mok'nathal are people who migrate alot. This time they migrated too hard and they ended up out of the story.

3. Choked on pretzel for convenience sake.

4. There isn't any indication he is part of scourge. So far we know he is necromancer serving someone. That's all.
    I vote this best answer
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    3. Wasn't AU Maraad killed by the Shadowmoons?

I was also a little confused about the troll presence. I mean, we just got there. How could trolls, and seemingly only trolls, have possibly be enslaved in such a short time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    That's not actually correct. If you've gotten your 680 not-yet-legendary ring, there's some interesting dialogue.
    Kairozdormu wanted to use Garrosh and modern technology to make EVERY Draenor into an Iron Horde - for reasons unknown. The only reason the buck stops on [i]this[/i] Draenor is because Garrosh strangles him.
    We do know the reason. He wanted to use them to help us protect our Azeroth from the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    We do know the reason. He wanted to use them to help us protect our Azeroth from the Legion.
    That and it was Wrathion's plans not Kairoz's plans. Kairoz was merely a puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Akakishin View Post
    Still legion never used the scourge.
    Did you not play WC3?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    That and it was Wrathion's plans not Kairoz's plans. Kairoz was merely a puppet.
    From what I understand Kairoz was trying to make the Infinite Dragonflight. I'm really excited to see how Wrathion plays out, I want him to be a good guy that plays the bad guy to get us all to work together.

Kind of like tough love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It was Kairoz's plan more so than Wrathion.
    Originally Posted by Micky Neilson
    It's more at this point—once we start getting into the Hellscream short story and everything else—it's really more about Kairoz and his plan than it is Wrathion at that point. (Source)