Problems with my Psvita can anyone help.

Ok so I ordered the borderlands 2 psvita bundle about a week ago. its the slim model aka PCH-2001. Well as of this morning the game I was playing "Ragnarok Odessy ACE" has froze and loaded into nothing but a black screen. There was moments I could get to where I load my game and then it happens and then moments where it just locks up. Also there has been a couple times where it has froze and I had to hard reset it.

There also has been moments where the touch screen at the home menu just went nutz and would not work right like the touch screen was broke. I tried loading Rogue Legacy "PSN download game" and it went to the start screen but no buttons besides the playstation home key worked.

So then I decided to go into safe mode and run Rebuild Database to see if it fix's the problem.

Now its acting up again. I have noticed downloads are super slow but not sure if its related. I tried running Rebuild Database again and the game is still having problems loading.

I'm not sure if the system is bad or the memory card is bad or what. I have ran the welcome pack program and the touch screen and all seems to work fine in it. Its just seems like its going haywire when I try to play the game.

So dose anyone have any idea's on what could be wrong. I am currently waiting to talk to Sony support.

Edit: Also not sure if its related to PSN since the game dose try to connect to cross save and all and PSN has been acting up for a couple days.

Edit2: Now everything is loading fine. I don't think its a hardware issue but a software issue or maybe the memory card is going bad.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-12-25 at 07:30 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD