Which trinkets should i use on my disc ?

Hello,so i have been using shards of nothing and Winged Hourglass in my disc,but today i got a bonus roll Mark of rapid replication from imperor.should i replace one of the one's im currently using or keep those 2?

can't show my armor atm becouse i recently realm transfered :/

Thanks in advance.

Depends on what ilvl your hourglass, shards and mark are. Need more details for an educated answer.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Depends on what ilvl your hourglass, shards and mark are. Need more details for an educated answer.
    Yea my fault.

Both the shards and mark and 655(normal) and hourglass is 640

Upgrade the 640 trinket and use it in conjunction with the Mark of Rapid Replication for best results.

I have a question regarding trinkets as well so I figured I'd just post in this thread.

Which of the following trinkets would you guys' rank higher for disc:

685 Shards of Nothing
    665 Copeland's Clarity

Thanks in advance for any advice

I'm at 663 and i'm still using Winged Hourglass/Sandman's Pouch as a disc priest. I just feel that the stats they give are perfect for disc and that the other options aren't as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
    I have a question regarding trinkets as well so I figured I'd just post in this thread.

Which of the following trinkets would you guys' rank higher for disc:

685 Shards of Nothing
    665 Copeland's Clarity

Thanks in advance for any advice
    Shards of Nothing gives a lot of passive int, especially with the 20 ilvl difference over Copeland's.

Personally I would prefer the haste proc as a pseudo Power Infusion.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

I'm leaning towards sticking with Copeland's just because of its synergy with PI, which increases its value, whereas Shards doesn't have that. Like you said though, that passive Int really is hard to pass up, even if the proc isnt as powerful.

I'll probably just have to run some Highmaul and test out both to see which feels better. I just hate to think that a 685 trinket cant beat out a 665.

Deleted
    Yeah I think in terms of output shards of nothing is the way to go, the passive int is a big deal and the use is very handy.

I've got a 670 Hourglass but I think 685 Shards or Emblem might be better. The on use haste gives a huge amount of haste because it gets multiplied by borrowed time, nearly enough to hit GCD cap spamming PW:S. Obviously you would swap between the 300 int and 400 spirit depending on the fight.

Second trinket still obviously candle for now.

Sorry to bump this thread, but it was the most relevant one to my question i guess:

I got a Emblem of Caustic Healing off a mythic hm mission (398 spi, 1767x20 haste use) and im unsure if its even worth using it
    Currently rocking Candle + Grandiose Power (the crit one)

Quote Originally Posted by Chillzor View Post
    Sorry to bump this thread, but it was the most relevant one to my question i guess:

I got a Emblem of Caustic Healing off a mythic hm mission (398 spi, 1767x20 haste use) and im unsure if its even worth using it
    Currently rocking Candle + Grandiose Power (the crit one)
    It's definitely better than the Grandiose Power by leaps and bounds. Haste is our 3rd/4th best stat, and even better when it's on-use since we can use it as a second Power Infusion as a cd(we lack those).

True about the haste. Its the spirit that is rubbing me off a bit, between the candle and solace i dont find myself having mana problems... then again the hardest boss i fought was hc imp, since we did not have enough people for mythic yet, so this might change
    Cheers, i'll give it a go next raid!