Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Always amazed me how the most calm and serene person can go absolute rabid, frothing at the mouth, half pit bull, half manta ray eel insane when they get behind the wheel of a car.

People are very polite drivers around here, you can fall asleep at a stop sign and no one will honk at you.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    shouldnt she just shoot her? i mean , its in america right?

Watching the video, the woman is indeed crazy but the victims are rather pathetic...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    That's all we do here in America, we just shoot people. That's it - You win the prize

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Holy shit their reactions gave me a head ache, do people actually sound like this or is it some sort of parody?

Exactly. You'd think they were running from Jason Voorhees.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Doesn't mean you need a gun, only a coward needs a gun in any situation, and what was she going to do with one? Dumb bitch shouldn't give people the finger.
    What part of deadly weapon didn't you understand?

The fact they're crying and terrified while already next to the cop is rather pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    What would you have sounded like if you were being followed and rammed off the road by some crazy lady?

"Well good day sir! I have an inquiry regarding a fellow driver. Now I know she means no harm, but the lady is traveling in the same general direction as me and has made contact with my automobile once or twice with hers."
    She got out of the car. That's when you put the crazy bitch in her place. 2v1.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    The fact they're crying and terrified while already next to the cop is rather pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

She got out of the car. That's when you put the crazy bitch in her place. 2v1.
    She could have had a concealed weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    This is true in all confrontational situations, doesn't mean you should always turn tail and run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luckily no one was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Concealed carry is not easy to get in California.

Why did crazy face go full retard anyway?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

those girls was so annoying to listen to its incredible. Thats fine if they dont feel like having a chance against a crazy bitch like this they were in trauma shock.

If i was in the girls place i would have stopped my car and as soon as ive seen whats inside the crazy bitchs car (assume shes alone) i would recognize her as no threat to me as a former hand to hand combat trainer in the army.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    nothing a concealed .45 can't fix. People get awful polite awful quick when they realize they picked on someone who has the ability to defend themselves.
    I was just thinking... I'd reach down next to the seat and pull out my .45 while she was approaching my car

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Or they just pull out their own gun and shoot you. One or the other.
    They better have that gun in hand and get to me awful quick. It will take me less than 2 seconds to be able to fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    That's all we do here in America, we just shoot people. That's it - You win the prize
    It's your choice. Either start chest beating for guns on a road rage thread or get pissed off when people assume Americans are gun crazy. You can't have it be both, promoting gun use and then get pissy over being called out for it.

- - - Updated - - -

This is true in all confrontational situations, doesn't mean you should always turn tail and run.
    If you do not want to escalate the situation, it's exactly what you should do.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

such a retarded thought process.

Yeah, risk your life just to beat up a mentally deranged stranger.

I'm sure beating them up will be a huge plus in your life and will be worth the % chance you risk of being shot or stabbed

You deal with a lot of high-stress situations? Been in a war? Worked with people who've been through a war? Or enjoying that armchair view of the world?

This is an understandable, and usually uncontrollable, response to a high stress situation. It's something I deal with daily as a 911 call-taker, emergency services dispatcher, and as someone who's working with close friends with PTSD. Some people can maintain themselves under pressure better than others. Crying, hyperventilating, repetition, cyclical speech are all the minds response to being emotionally overwhelmed. Her mind still perceives a threat, she's still in fight or flight mode, and all she knows it that the cause of that stress is still active.

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    I was just thinking... I'd reach down next to the seat and pull out my .45 while she was approaching my car

- - - Updated - - -

They better have that gun in hand and get to me awful quick. It will take me less than 2 seconds to be able to fire.
    So because you more than likely fucked up driving and soemone didn't like it, you think you can shoot them. You should not have a gun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What part of deadly weapon didn't you understand?
    Cars aren't deadly weapons, that would be a gun that has no place in public areas
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't mean you need a gun, only a coward needs a gun in any situation, and what was she going to do with one? Dumb bitch shouldn't give people the finger.
    Is your head screwed on correctly?

So it's ok to ram someone with your vehicle which is assault with a deadly weapon as justification for someone flipping the bird....but only a coward needs a gun in any situation.

You're straight up delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

Cars aren't deadly weapons, that would be a gun that has no place in public areas
    Yes, they are, if you attempt to use one as such. Just like baseball bat is a deadly weapon if I go around swinging it at someone instead of playing baseball with it.

Not sure why this is hard for you to understand.

Deleted
    So because you more than likely fucked up driving and soemone didn't like it, you think you can shoot them. You should not have a gun

- - - Updated - - -

Cars kill more people than guns do, they are tools than can be used as weapons be it on purpose or accidentally.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    It is in Caliornia...it would have probably ended a lot different if this happened in one of free states.