Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    To start a fight with at least 1 shadow orb. Similar to how destro passively generates a single burning ember.

Quote Originally Posted by kouby View Post
    blizzard should buff PW:Shield because I'm still not actually playing with only 1 button so I feel the game is too hard at the moment. and I4d like to cast everything while running please, because hunters can, so why not?
    Well, if they buff PWS you just might be in luck!

buff mindsear to be on par with other classes' aoe abilities. makes no sense that hunters and monks have basically the same single target that we have and at the same time nearly quadruple our aoe capabilities.

and yet here we are with blizzard talking about multidotting as if it's equal to aoe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Except, as this whole shadow orbs argument points out, DPS number is not always 100% accurate to how much damage you did. Things like recount will calculate DPS based on things like active time. #1 DPS may not be #1 damage done.

Not now I don't, but for ~8 months in cata I was in a top-200 US guild. Thanks for assuming I'm just some random noob, though.
    Thats what logs are for ? ? No competent raidleader would scould somebody over minor dps issues during a raid simply by what he sees on his skada or whatever. Logs are being looked at after the raid and they contain all the valid information. All you are saying is that sometimes meters fuck up , thats it.

And i still assume you are what you inferred btw.

Deleted
    Buff Divine Hymn pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinneluh View Post
    Buff Divine Hymn pls.
    Divine Hymn is arguably the strongest 3 minute healing CD atm.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Fix to VEnt so it becomes a viable talent for DoT maniacs rather than a placeholder

Deleted
    - Void entropy reworked to be useful
    - Mind sear damage to be doubled and halo reduced to 30s cd
    - Mind blast damage reduced by 20%
    - Phantasm baseline

I wish Mind Vision would start working properly... As in really infinite range, rather than 100 yards or so, as it was back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

15+ Year Old Account
    Except, as this whole shadow orbs argument points out, DPS number is not always 100% accurate to how much damage you did. Things like recount will calculate DPS based on things like active time. #1 DPS may not be #1 damage done.

Not now I don't, but for ~8 months in cata I was in a top-200 US guild. Thanks for assuming I'm just some random noob, though.
    i cant believe u just pointed out that u were in a top200 US guild...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I want Imperator Margok's halo.
    If we're talking about unrealistic wishes: This above.

Realistically: Adjustments to AS & VEnt.
    Apart from that I am happy with Shadow atm.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i cant believe u just pointed out that u were in a top200 US guild...
    And I can't believe you just posted an entire message without any capitalization or proper punctuation.

What's your point?

And I can't believe you just posted an entire message without any capitalization or proper punctuation.

What's your point?
    His point is that top us 200 doesn't mean anything because it's not even good.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

What's your point?
    I think their point is that bragging you were in a top 200 guild for a brief time several years ago is a lot like posting on a car forum that your experience with your 2001 chevy malibu means you have a good foundation to discuss high end racing. It's just silly. Being in a top 200 guild does not make you a hardcore progression raider. It simply means "I did a few hardmodes well after any progression race was settled, and am likely not even in the race for server firsts."

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Leap of faiths cd reduced to 30sec when glyphed to pull you.
    That would be so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    That would be so cool.
    I wish it was a 30 second CD without the glyph though!
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Divine Hymn is arguably the strongest 3 minute healing CD atm.
    In what reality?

It does half - if that - the healing that Tranquility does.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Merge disc and holy but mainly keep disc feel and create a spec for buffing and damage with chants. Wolololololololo Wolololololololo all day and then give them some absolute damage similar to silkroad online ideas.

Create a class restriction for Bubble Wand. Our MW is using it and it pisses me off. :<

Deleted
    I want stronger renew, heal and flash heal. Buff em all by around 25%.