Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Your Christmas wish as a Priest.

In the spirit of today being Christmas. What's ONE thing you would change to your spec if you were given the wish to do so.

For me as shadow, I would wish for a way to gain orbs pre-pull.

Saving Grace being reworked into something that isn't completely shitty.

Deleted
    As a Disc Priest I would like to spam Power Word: Shield more often

Deleted
    When I play holy not to feel like a sub par resto druid.

Out of combat shadow orb generation, kind of like the balance druid skill to get into an eclipse.

Quote Originally Posted by raleeveet View Post
    Out of combat shadow orb generation, kind of like the balance druid skill to get into an eclipse.
    To be fair, you cannot use Astral Communion out of combat any longer. It's not really necessary, though, since the Eclipse bar is automatic. It's a lot less essential now than it was prior to 6.0.

That said, while Orb generation on pull would be the nicest thing anybody could ever give a SPriest, the devs will always fall back on the "doesn't matter over the course of a longer fight" excuse they always have. Those of us who want Orbs on pull shall be forever relegated to Fade/Spectral Guising trash packs. (Much to the chagrin of raid leaders everywhere, impatiently wondering what the fuck we're doing.)
    Last edited by Relapses; 2014-12-26 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    That said, while Orb generation on pull would be the nicest thing anybody could ever give a SPriest, the devs will always fall back on the "doesn't matter over the course of a longer fight" excuse they always have.)
    I'm still failing to understand why people think "orbs on pull" is so good.

Oh wow, you get....one extra DP at the start of combat. Is ONE DP really that huge of a damage gain?

15+ Year Old Account
    Leap of faiths cd reduced to 30sec when glyphed to pull you.
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

Oh wow, you get....one extra DP at the start of combat. Is ONE DP really that huge of a damage gain?
    yes. esp on shorter fights and progression fights where dps is more closely scrutinized.

A Holy Damage Spec, I quit playing a priest at the beginning of MoP when they nerfed Disc Damage... :/ don't like Shadow.

One DP with prepot and trinket procs at pull is quite a bit more than one average DP.

It also makes a huge difference outside of raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Prayer of mending to be instant cast again.

For CoP to be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalowbie View Post
    yes. esp on shorter fights and progression fights where dps is more closely scrutinized.
    It's literally ONE Devouring Plague. It cannot be that huge of an overall damage gain because it's literally one spell cast. Yet I constantly see 90%+ of shadow priests crying that they NEED shadow orbs at pull. I really don't get it.

And if you're talking about your DPS number on recount/skada...if your raid leader is going to judge you purely based on your DPS number instead of your damage done, you're probably not in a "progression" guild.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2014-12-26 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    For CoP to be deleted.
    For Void Entropy and Auspicious Spirits to be tweaked so people don't ask for stuff like this.

It's literally ONE Devouring Plague. It cannot be that huge of an overall damage gain because it's literally one spell cast. Yet I constantly see 90%+ of shadow priests crying that they NEED shadow orbs at pull. I really don't get it.

And if you're talking about your DPS number on recount/skada...if your raid leader is going to judge you purely based on your DPS number instead of your damage done, you're probably not in a "progression" guild.
    The one DP on the pull is a big deal when you have things like Heroism, pre pots, trinkets, etc rolling. It would also make things like Void Entropy less clumsy to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The one DP on the pull is a big deal when you have things like Heroism, pre pots, trinkets, etc rolling
    It's still not that much extra damage. Even with "heroism, pre pots, trinkets", that's still maybe 75-85k extra damage from that one DP. That's not very much difference at all.

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Leap of faiths cd reduced to 30sec when glyphed to pull you.
    Yes please. Oh God yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Better mind sear. As in, not only damage, but maybe a glyph as well that would make it placeable, or maybe in a given area around the player.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.