Arrow [A] BRFoundry PUGs every week! by Nerf Stupidity

Next raids:
    ALT-raid: Friday 6th Feb @ 19:30 st
    MAIN-raid: Wednesday 4th February @ 19:30 st

Roles needed: Great healers for main raids. DPS who are good with mechanics for alt raids.
    Contact: Whisper/mail Leirana if interested.[/COLOR][/B] Battle-tag: Osangar#2954.

We're a group of (alliance) friends who met in WoW and have been playing together for 4+ years. Between us, we've raided vanilla Molten Core, Heroic Highmaul and everything inbetween. We're on EU-Silvermoon in Nerf Stupidity.

We're building a raid team and while looking for people who fit in with our group, we're pugging Blackrock Foundry and invite you to join us! We've already successfully pugged 7/7 heroic Highmaul and there is no on-going expectations required of you beyond the pug-raid night.

IF YOU WANT TO PUG WITH US:
    -We will organise a well-geared pug once or twice a week to raid BRF
    -There will be a TS server and core group of guild members with experience
    -We will provide flasks + food for the night
    -Make sure you have relevant gear and experience (650+ and minimum normal experience on the bosses you will be joining for)

Battle-tag friends + people vouched for by regular raiders get priority so whisper/mail Leirana in-game to be added to the short-list. We are not looking for tanks, but all other roles and classes are welcome.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GUILD
    In addition to the above, if you are looking for a long-term raiding home, we don't care about your gear or WoD raiding experience. If you prove to be a great player and fit in well with the team, we will gear you up and teach you the fights. You need to have past raiding experience, or the ability to learn quickly.
    As as member, the guild bank will provide all your flasks, food and potions. Alt runs are organised weekly and all members are welcome to join.

If you are:
    -reliable and show up when signed up (bad attendance means you will not be invited for future raids)
    -know how to play your class
    -learn quickly from mistakes
    -relaxed but competent
    -geared for relevant content (we're pretty relaxed about this before Foundry releases)
    -hungry for boss kills

Nerf Stupidity is perfect for you. Apply at nerfstupidity.guildlaunch.com or contact Leirana by in-game whisper or mail.

What we offer you:
    -Reliable veteran raiders
    -A fun and relaxed environment
    -No drama, no elitists
    -Full heroic clears of current tier
    -Flasks + food + potions

Raid days:
    Wed, Sun, Mon
    19:30 - 23:00
    Last edited by Super-Q; 2015-02-04 at 03:19 PM.

There are still spots open for this weekend's heroic run! Contact me to be added to the raid-list.
    Last edited by Super-Q; 2015-01-01 at 10:31 PM.

Next raid is on Friday 2nd January, 8pm server time!

- - - Updated - - -

A quick note on experience needed: if you are decently geared (645+), we only require normal mode experience on the bosses. So if you're 6/7 normal, you can join for 6/7 heroic, etc.

If you have no normal experience, but you're 630+ and a good player, contact me about joining the normal runs instead and we'll go from there!

- - - Updated - - -

Friday raid went well, got 6/7 HC. Going for Imp Saturday 3rd, 9pm server time!

7/7 heroic down! Raid went very well.

Alt-heroic raid Monday 5th January @ 7:30pm server time!

Friday's raid is at 8pm this week. Will start invites around 7:30!

Requirements for main-raid invites: 655+ and at least 6/7 experience in the same role you will be coming for main-raid. For example, if you've done the first 6 bosses on your mage, your resto druid is unlikely to be accepted for main-raid.

As always, you can talk to me in-game if you have questions!

- - - Updated - - -

The main-raid has been moved to Saturday 10th @ 8pm (scheduling conflicts). Contact me to be added to the raid-list for Saturday night.
    Last edited by Super-Q; 2015-01-09 at 03:15 PM.

Smooth raid tonight - 2 hours for 6/7 heroic. Thanks to those who came along!

Next raid: Alt-Heroic raid Tuesday 13th January. Invites at 19:30.

Had a smooth normal alt-run tonight - thanks to those who joined.

HC alt run Tuesday night - contact me in-game to be included!

- - - Updated - - -

Smooth 6/7 heroic alt-run. May start killing Imp HC from next week on alts!

The next heroic alt-raid is tonight, Thursday 15th. Invites will go out at 19:30! Contact me to join us tonight!

Next raid: Imperator Margok HC tonight @ 19:30 st!

We're often missing good healers for our main HM heroic raids so if you're of the healing persuasion, come join us!

Need DPS who are familiar, experienced + good with mechanics for alt raids!

Heroic alt raid tonight. 650+ and at least normal experience required.
    Contact me to be put on the list!

Raiding BRF normal tonight - need healers with 660+ or good HM Heroic experience.