10+ Year Old Account

Popup ads on ios

I browse mmochamp almost exclusively on my iphone. Lately this sites ads have been unbearable. On almost every forum thread I open, after a 10 second delay, the page reloads to a blank page then minimizes safari and opens up the App Store. I have to close the App Store and reopen safari which still has the blank page loaded. Pressing backpage often takes me back 2 pages not back to the page I was on when the ad loaded. This very post was interrupted by this popup ad when I was 3 words into the title. These ads make this site Unusable. Why are these kinds of ads allowed?

You should post it in the thread for reporting bad ads, it seem you aren't the only one with this problem: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...bad-ads/page32

Prefferably with some more info, like the site or app you are redirected to
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    You should post it in the thread for reporting bad ads, it seem you aren't the only one with this problem: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...bad-ads/page32

Prefferably with some more info, like the site or app you are redirected to
    ok will do. I wasn't sure this ad was against the rules or how to report them so thanks. I've noticed this ad style before and then it disappears. Now its back. I couldn't even reply to this until i got home because it cancelled my reply 3 times with the ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    ok will do. I wasn't sure this ad was against the rules or how to report them so thanks. I've noticed this ad style before and then it disappears. Now its back. I couldn't even reply to this until i got home because it cancelled my reply 3 times with the ads.
    Ads that take you away from the site aren't acceptable.