Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Emotions always run high in gun threads.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...guns-hand-ove/

What a manipulative bitch, calling people cowards for disapproving her stupidity. Can she and her company be charged with abetting theft and gun crimes?

- - - Updated - - -

He gave away the gun.
    She may need to consider nobody is afraid of her PSA as much as they may have too much self-respect to be associated with her venting of reckless wingnut lunatic extremism.

And, yes, the kid stole the gun. It wasn't his, he took it with the intention to permanently dispossess them of it, that is theft. And since in real life if some dipshit kid did this we know that the local constabulary would probably contrive an excuse not to return it to its rightful owner, Junior's first job income gets confiscated by mom and dad for the cost of replacement.

Deleted
    Two things about this video annoy me, first the parents keep their gun in a drawer where a kid can get it, second the only white kid in the class is the one to bring in the gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Message seems pretty obvious it's just rather lame.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Two things about this video annoy me, first the parents keep their gun in a drawer where a kid can get it, second the only white kid in the class is the one to bring in the gun.
    Well, again -- what was really more irresponsible by the parents, keeping their gun in the drawer, or allowing their kid to reach that age and be such an imbecile?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Well, again -- what was really more irresponsible by the parents, keeping their gun in the drawer, or allowing their kid to reach that age and be such an imbecile?
    Both the parents and the child should be beaten for being so fucking stupid, I own guns and teach my nephews and nieces about them, none of my kids would dare touch my guns without my permissions because they are shit scared of them also I am not dumb enough to let them have my gun safe combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is something better brought up in our gun control megathread.