Debating on buying lucky double sided coin or not

Should I Purchase it? I currently have a warforged imp trinket and Blood Maw's tooth. Should I buy the Coin for 50k or should I just wait on HM trinkets to drop?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish i could find it for 50k, I would buy it if I were you

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Coin is BiS for sub at least before february, so if you plan to play in that spec 50k is worth it.
    On the other hand - different servers different prices - f.e. I bought first coin that popped on my server's AH for 89k. Then couple of days later I saw coin listed for 30k and bought it immediately for second rogue in our raidteam... he was so happy he gave me 35k for it but... whatever ><
    Haven' seen it lower than 80k since
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!

Even after the nerf, the coin is still a wonderful trinket. Also, for 50k, you're getting an amazing deal on it. I'd buy it if I were you.

It goes for 170k average on Kazzak EU. Get it!

Do it for the Vine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

average is 60k on my realm. I think it's crazy to buy stuff like this that is weeks away from being replaced by better gear. If this trinket stays bis or close to for a while then maybe go spend the gold.

Is this trinket better than it is represented on Shadowcraft? As Sub it shows it as a very slight upgrade over my current combination (640 Skull of War, Heroic Captive Micro-Aberration), I assume it's strength is in the burst on pull?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    if you can afford 50k then YES. i bought mine for 190k.. granted, that was few weeks back.

50k holy shit , and i thought i made a good deal @ 95k . go get it son!

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Is this trinket better than it is represented on Shadowcraft? As Sub it shows it as a very slight upgrade over my current combination (640 Skull of War, Heroic Captive Micro-Aberration), I assume it's strength is in the burst on pull?
    Its strength is that it always lines up with cooldowns for sub and assassination, which afaik shadowcraft does not model well.

I would trust simulationcraft over shadowcraft on this one.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    scroll down just a bit and you can see where the coin ends up in comparison to BRF trinkets as well for each spec http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esults-for-WoD

Currently 47K on my realm. I don't play Sub though.

Deleted
    only 50k? I bought mine for 100K, damnit.
    srsly tho, it is worth buying if you got the gold, it is the best trinket you can get so far.

Aaaaand... bought.

Now to resell it... :3