Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    what's the addon used to keep track of all targets affected by serpent sting?

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Looks like Raven. What I use and it's a great add-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    1) it's not my guild. It's a friend's guild that I joined as pug to help.
    2) focusing shot
    3) show me a rank 1 on imperator that didn't whore xd

That said if it was a rank 1 to give two shits about it would probably not deliberately be called "Rank 1 no skill".
    shh dont tell people our secrets to ranking, man if only we could rank on single target fights.... Oh wait a second its like we can :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Looks like he is using a customized version of ElvUI which has the timer bars for serpent sting, explosive shot etc...

I really like that steady focus bar he uses too, not sure if that is part of ElvUI as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    He was early 660's in that kill and 5k is a LOT of damage.
    To be fair. Being only 5K down from "one of the best hunters in the game" isn't bad.

1)
    3) show me a rank 1 on imperator that didn't whore xd
    The problem with this statement is 99% of hunters don't whore so your rank 1 probably wouldn't be rank 1 if all hunters did what you do and the rankings would look much different overall. More importantly, guilds that are elite with great players sure aren't doing that so you aren't even parsing against them.

When you whore early in the release of an instance you are ranking against a small pool of players doing the same. later when shit is on farm and dying very easily more people cheese meters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkmalice View Post
    The problem with this statement is 99% of hunters don't whore so your rank 1 probably wouldn't be rank 1 if all hunters did what you do and the rankings would look much different overall. More importantly, guilds that are elite with great players sure aren't doing that so you aren't even parsing against them.
    Yes they fucking do, watch paragons raid during farm and understand finnish, its full of comments about ranking and shit, when the streamer talks to their TS or mumble or w/e. They just keep their logs private. Why do you think half their raid was warlocks during SoO farm?

Deleted
    paragon is an extreme case, there are only a few guilds out there who did whoring to the extend they did in soo

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    Yes they fucking do, watch paragons raid during farm and understand finnish, its full of comments about ranking and shit, when the streamer talks to their TS or mumble or w/e. They just keep their logs private. Why do you think half their raid was warlocks during SoO farm?
    You are supporting my case here. Private logs are not in the mix. He is parsing against an extremely low population.

Nothing wrong with this, just pointing that out to people who see rank ones early on without thinking about the other side of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Again this was only possible once everyone outgeared the fight. Cant do this during progression.