Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    I'll double-check, but I thought I put that logic in already. The optimal dmg output for ZS is having 2 up -- a lot of pepole use a focus macro + self macro.
    I've noticed it does show up on the addon tracking the 10 second cd but it quickly gets pushed down the list for higher priorities.

I've noticed in a recent update within the last week or so, but in the WW displays, Rushing Jade Wind isn't recommending properly as the current ability to use. It displays in queue as the next ability and number one in grey while your energy regens, but when you can use the ability as in you have the energy to use it, the ability displayed changes to jab. I've tried resetting to defaults and reinstalling addon and this doesn't solve the issue.

Add this to #20 for WW single target:

energy.time_to_max>2&buff.zen_sphere.up&buff.serenity.down

And put a caption like "FOCUS" to know that it's the secondary ZS you need to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshield13 View Post
    I've noticed in a recent update within the last week or so, but in the WW displays, Rushing Jade Wind isn't recommending properly as the current ability to use. It displays in queue as the next ability and number one in grey while your energy regens, but when you can use the ability as in you have the energy to use it, the ability displayed changes to jab. I've tried resetting to defaults and reinstalling addon and this doesn't solve the issue.
    Hm, are you using Chi Explosion? I'll work on this a bit. There are separate AOE action lists for AOE-RJW and AOE-ChiEx, but not AOE-RJW-ChiEx.
    Hekili of <Turbo Cyborg Ninjas>
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:
    Getting Started with Hekili
    Starting from SimulationCraft (How to Import SimC APLs)

Hm, are you using Chi Explosion? I'll work on this a bit. There are separate AOE action lists for AOE-RJW and AOE-ChiEx, but not AOE-RJW-ChiEx.
    Yes I am talented for ChiEx. I was reading a few posts up the page, and I'm wondering if this related to the SEF differentiation? But, even when I don't use SEF it hardly recommends RJW when I'm hitting 3 targets, and I still encounter the same issue as I described earlier. This is my first time playing WW in two weeks, and I don't recall having this problem before.

Yes I am talented for ChiEx. I was reading a few posts up the page, and I'm wondering if this related to the SEF differentiation? But, even when I don't use SEF it hardly recommends RJW when I'm hitting 3 targets, and I still encounter the same issue as I described earlier. This is my first time playing WW in two weeks, and I don't recall having this problem before.
    No, it's just there is a 2 and 3 target cleave action-list for ChiEx that does not use RJW or SCK. The easiest workaround for now is to make the following edits:

/hek, Displays, WW: Primary, 7. Cleave (ChiEx): Uncheck Enabled.
    /hek, Displays, WW: AOE, 2. Cleave (ChiEx): Uncheck Enabled.

I'll do a complete update of action lists today. I'm going to make a few tweaks that will also make Zen Sphere function a little better.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:

No, it's just there is a 2 and 3 target cleave action-list for ChiEx that does not use RJW or SCK. The easiest workaround for now is to make the following edits:

/hek, Displays, WW: Primary, 7. Cleave (ChiEx): Uncheck Enabled.
    /hek, Displays, WW: AOE, 2. Cleave (ChiEx): Uncheck Enabled.

I'll do a complete update of action lists today. I'm going to make a few tweaks that will also make Zen Sphere function a little better.
    I prefer not to disable that Cleave ChiEx Action list, as I use the auto mode for priority display on my screen, and it simply won't work when there's 2 enemies detected. I found another work around was just to add a new action of RJW in the action list of "ChiEx Cleave" and put a condition of my_enemies>=3

That seems to have fixed it for me, but there might be a more elegant or logical solution that someone else or yourself can remedy. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Sorry for the long delay.

I've posted a new beta version of the addon... I think I've alleviated the issues for folks that have ChiEx and RJW talented (and the ChiEx cleave list), but if you experience odd issues like being told to wait a long time for RJW despite having other buttons to push, please let me know.

All of the action lists have been reimported and tweaked a bit for readability purposes.

There are also a couple of new visual cues that have been added:

I've added a warning entry for Storm, Earth, and Fire to the action list. This is basically letting you know that your target is affected by your own Storm, Earth, and Fire. The X icon is letting you know to cancel SEF on that target (but you could also swap targets if you wanted).

The yellow > icon overlayed on Zen Sphere is to indicate you should use the ability on a second (friendly) target. This recommendation is shown when you're in a group (so that you have a friendly target to use it on), you already have Zen Sphere on yourself, you don't have any other Zen Spheres already active, you won't Energy cap for at least 2 seconds, and you don't have Serenity active.

The new release is flagged as a beta version, so grab it and try it out. Let me know if you encounter any bugs. Thanks!

User Guides:

Very nice changes it looks like. I'll try it out later this evening and tomorrow.

i don't see the knew SEF icon i'm not sure my addon is update. it's 2.0 on WoW and r191 on curse?

It's only set up for WW right now. It recommends *removing* SEF if you're attacking a target that has your SEF on it. It still doesn't recommend applying SEF for reasons mentioned previously.

User Guides:

It's only set up for WW right now. It recommends *removing* SEF if you're attacking a target that has your SEF on it. It still doesn't recommend applying SEF for reasons mentioned previously.
    Ohh ! ok thank you for your reactivity !

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this in the latest release, but tiger power buff is falling off by tiger palm not being recommended at low durations.

I'm talented with 2/3/2/3/2/1/2

Update: I've experimented by adding tiger palm with the appropriate condition into the Cleave action list and entered a situation where i was cleaving two targets, and it worked just fine. So something tells me the Cooldowns action list doesn't have tiger palm properly configured as it's not working as intended when CHiEx is talented, or perhaps tiger palm with its basic condition needs to be included in CHiEc action lists. Although, it seems to be working fine when serenity/chi brew are talented.
    Last edited by Moonshield13; 2015-03-19 at 05:30 PM.

Sorry for the long delay.

I've posted a new beta version of the addon... I think I've alleviated the issues for folks that have ChiEx and RJW talented (and the ChiEx cleave list), but if you experience odd issues like being told to wait a long time for RJW despite having other buttons to push, please let me know.

All of the action lists have been reimported and tweaked a bit for readability purposes.

There are also a couple of new visual cues that have been added:

I've added a warning entry for Storm, Earth, and Fire to the action list. This is basically letting you know that your target is affected by your own Storm, Earth, and Fire. The X icon is letting you know to cancel SEF on that target (but you could also swap targets if you wanted).

The yellow > icon overlayed on Zen Sphere is to indicate you should use the ability on a second (friendly) target. This recommendation is shown when you're in a group (so that you have a friendly target to use it on), you already have Zen Sphere on yourself, you don't have any other Zen Spheres already active, you won't Energy cap for at least 2 seconds, and you don't have Serenity active.

The new release is flagged as a beta version, so grab it and try it out. Let me know if you encounter any bugs. Thanks!
    On topic: I don't have any feedback to contribute but I would like to thank you for this great addon!

Off-topic: Can I learn that awesome font that you use in your frames?

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDK View Post
    On topic: I don't have any feedback to contribute but I would like to thank you for this great addon!

Off-topic: Can I learn that awesome font that you use in your frames?
    I think it's Expressway. Part of ElvUI and/or Skullflower's UI.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this in the latest release, but tiger power buff is falling off by tiger palm not being recommended at low durations.

I'm talented with 2/3/2/3/2/1/2

Update: I've experimented by adding tiger palm with the appropriate condition into the Cleave action list and entered a situation where i was cleaving two targets, and it worked just fine. So something tells me the Cooldowns action list doesn't have tiger palm properly configured as it's not working as intended when CHiEx is talented, or perhaps tiger palm with its basic condition needs to be included in CHiEc action lists. Although, it seems to be working fine when serenity/chi brew are talented.
    Thanks for the report. I'll look into this. It seems like an issue with the SimulationCraft action lists, because the uptime of Tiger Power for your spec vs. 2 targets in the latest SimC is 79.43%. Single-target it's 94%. I'm going to do some tweaking and look for a TP fix that gives a DPS increase.

- - - Updated - - -

Ran some simulations. With your specialization, making the following changes is DPS neutral and gives 100% TP uptime:

/hek, Action Lists, WW: Cooldowns, #6. Tiger Palm:
    Change Conditions to ` buff.tiger_power.remains<6.6 '.

/hek, Action Lists, WW: Cooldowns, #7. Tiger Palm:
    Uncheck Enabled.

/hek, Action Lists, WW: Common, #4. Tiger Palm:
    Change Conditions to ` buff.tiger_power.remains<6.6 '.

/hek, Action Lists, WW: Common, #5. Tiger Palm:
    Uncheck Enabled.

The extra checking for Chi Explosion doesn't seem to pay off in terms of having any DPS benefit whatsoever, and lets your TP drop off which seems like it can be confusing.

Note, I haven't tested these changes for other specializations.

User Guides:

15+ Year Old Account
    Small update, I made a few minor changes to the Brewmaster APL in SimC if you want to take a look.

Does not seem to be making use of rising sun kick in crane stance, only used to apply the debuff but with pool of mists it has 3 charges and jade mists gives it a chance to not go on CD when used.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    Does not seem to be making use of rising sun kick in crane stance, only used to apply the debuff but with pool of mists it has 3 charges and jade mists gives it a chance to not go on CD when used.
    The Mistweaver recommendations need a lot of work. It's a bit more challenging to develop them, since there isn't actually a SimulationCraft profile for them. I like to be able to actually compare simulation results when adjusting an action list, but that's not an option in this case.

When should RSK be used? Whenever it's available?

Is this accurate enough?

- - - Updated - - -

Here's an updated MW: Crane that will also recommend Rising Sun Kick if you have more than 1 charge. In my quick testing, it seems like this is effectively "on cooldown" since you gain back charges of RSK almost faster than you can spend them anyway, but also helps you keep a charge for getting the RSK debuff up if you need to.

Additionally, I added the "cycle targets" indicator to a second entry for Zen Sphere. If you're in a group, and you have a Zen Sphere on yourself, this recommends putting Zen Sphere on a second target for improved ZS damage and healing (similar to how it is recommended for WW).

You can overwrite your existing MW: Crane action list by going to /hek, Action Lists, MW: Crane, Import/Export and pasting this in the narrow "Import Action List" box and pressing enter.

Code:
    ^1^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SMW:~`Crane^SScript^S^SRelease^N20150224.1^SSpecialization^N270^SActions^T^N1^T^SEnabled^B^SScript^Stoggle.cooldowns^SRelease^N2.06^SCaption^S^SAbility^Sinvoke_xuen^SName^SInvoke~`Xuen^t^N2^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SBreath~`of~`the~`Serpent^SRelease^N2.06^SScript^Stoggle.cooldowns^SAbility^Sbreath_of_the_serpent^t^N3^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSurging~`Mist^SRelease^N2.06^SAbility^Ssurging_mist^SScript^S(health.pct<100|group)&buff.vital_mists.stack=5^SCaption^S^t^N4^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SChi~`Brew^SRelease^N2.06^SScript^Schi.max-chi.current>=2&((charges=1&recharge_time<=10)|charges=2|target.time_to_die<charges*10)&buff.mana_tea_stacks.stacks<=19^SAbility^Schi_brew^t^N5^T^SEnabled^B^SName^STiger~`Palm^SRelease^N2.06^SAbility^Stiger_palm^SScript^Sbuff.tiger_power.remains<=3^t^N6^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SRising~`Sun~`Kick^SAbility^Srising_sun_kick^SScript^S(debuff.rising_sun_kick.down|debuff.rising_sun_kick.remains<3)|(cooldown.rising_sun_kick.charges>1)^SRelease^N2.06^t^N7^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SBlackout~`Kick^SRelease^N2.06^SAbility^Sblackout_kick^SScript^Sbuff.cranes_zeal.down^t^N8^T^SEnabled^B^SName^STiger~`Palm~`(1)^SRelease^N2.06^SScript^Sbuff.tiger_power.down&debuff.rising_sun_kick.remains>1^SCaption^S^SAbility^Stiger_palm^t^N9^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SChi~`Wave^SRelease^N2.06^SAbility^Schi_wave^SCaption^S^SScript^S^t^N10^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SChi~`Burst^SRelease^N2.06^SAbility^Schi_burst^SCaption^S^SScript^S^t^N11^T^SEnabled^B^SScript^S!buff.zen_sphere.up^SCaption^S^SAbility^Szen_sphere^SIndicator^Snone^SName^SZen~`Sphere^SRelease^N2.06^t^N12^T^SEnabled^B^SScript^Sgroup&buff.zen_sphere.up&active_dot.zen_sphere<2^SAbility^Szen_sphere^SIndicator^Scycle^SRelease^F6923669765722473^f-35^SName^SZen~`Sphere~`(2)^t^N13^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SChi~`Explosion^SRelease^N2.06^SAbility^Schi_explosion^SScript^S((!group&chi.current>=3)|chi.current>=4)&buff.combo_breaker_ce.react^t^N14^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SBlackout~`Kick~`(1)^SRelease^N2.06^SScript^S!talent.chi_explosion.enabled&chi.max-chi.current<2^SAbility^Sblackout_kick^t^N15^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SChi~`Explosion~`(1)^SRelease^N2.06^SScript^Schi.current>=4|(!group&chi.current>=3)^SAbility^Schi_explosion^t^N16^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSpinning~`Crane~`Kick^SRelease^N2.06^SScript^S!talent.rushing_jade_wind.enabled&my_enemies>=3&chi.current<chi.max^SAbility^Sspinning_crane_kick^t^N17^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SJab^SRelease^N2.06^SScript^Schi.current<chi.max^SAbility^Sjab^t^N18^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SBlackout~`Kick~`(Filler)^SRelease^N2.06^SScript^S^SAbility^Sblackout_kick^t^t^SDefault^B^t^^

User Guides:

I just rolled mistweaver so cant say for sure but I'm pretty sure It's RSKdebuff-> Tiger palm buff->Blackout kick buff->RSK filler.
    Thanks for the fast reply

EDIT: I have no idea tbh on how chi explosion affects this.
    Last edited by Yvonnel; 2015-04-05 at 06:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    I just rolled mistweaver so cant say for sure but I'm pretty sure It's RSKdebuff-> Tiger palm buff->Blackout kick buff->RSK filler.
    Thanks for the fast reply

EDIT: I have no idea tbh on how chi explosion affects this.

I made a weakaura that does a pretty good job with fistweaving in PoM
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post32845169

And it's Bok Buff > Tiger Power > RSK > 45 talent > Extra BoK's usually.
    Last edited by mmoc028a8df6da; 2015-04-05 at 07:50 PM.