Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Any updated information to provide with the addon, or any acknowledgements to know if imported SimCraft APL's are supported?
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

WW Monk is now supported in a beta phase.

The WW Monk module is hosted in a separate module. This means both the core addon and the Monk module.

SimCraft APL imports should work in general, although the 'cycle_targets' entries may need some tweaking.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    WW Monk is now supported in a beta phase.

The WW Monk module is hosted in a separate module. This means both the core addon and the Monk module.

SimCraft APL imports should work in general, although the 'cycle_targets' entries may need some tweaking.
    Looking good! I imported the SimCrafter stuff using the guide linked in your signature and am getting a pretty decent display. I had a few issues with the icons getting moved after log out/log in but overall it seems OK. Thanks for your work on this addon/module.

Seems to be recommending SotW over FoF

Having issues with the Serenity list, it seems to ignore RSK even though its in the action lists, no amount of tweaking lists seems to get it to recognised.

For other monks - there is a Hekili - Monks module on Curse that Hekili has added default lists for so no need to manually import now.

Is this addon still supported? I downloaded the most recent build on curse but I believe its not recognizing when I cast an ability as it will not update and continue to tell me to cast an ability that is on CD or that I just used.

Is this addon still useable for ww monks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    Is this addon still useable for ww monks?

ofc yes, is very good!

Is it possible to add trinket to the rotation helper? Got Draught of Souls, but doesn't seem like it is added, even though I pulled an APL from SimC where it was used.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Is it possible to add trinket to the rotation helper? Got Draught of Souls, but doesn't seem like it is added, even though I pulled an APL from SimC where it was used.

i dunno but...find another trinket asd, foci, memento, BTI, arcanogolem...agy mastery at same level, are all better than that orrible thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Zayr View Post
    i dunno but...find another trinket asd, foci, memento, BTI, arcanogolem...agy mastery at same level, are all better than that orrible thing!
    Key word here is "at the same level". I use what I have.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

You will probably need to crack open the LUA file for Monk and add it as an item ("AddItemSet") for it to recognize the trinket. There are other items already in it, so just add it with the appropriate item ID (and the name SimCraft uses for it).

Might also need to add the "use" ability as well. Either way, you are going to need to modify the addon.
    Last edited by Jaese; 2017-02-15 at 03:49 PM.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

That does sound like a lot of work, and coding which I am not any good at. Damn it. Guess I just got to use my brain every 1.5min untill I get some trinkets that are actually good.