What does "Richard Tozier" mean?

So I was just playing League of Legends with some friends and one of the random players in our team told me "you really are the richard tozier of your group". I asked him what that means but he told me to just check it up. Well, I did but I didn't find anything explaining the meaning of this. I know it's the name of some guy but it means nothing to me :I

So can someone tell me what that guy meant?

Thanks in advance!

google it then?
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

He was one of the members of The Losers' Club,
    My guess from stephen king wikia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    So I was just playing League of Legends with some friends and one of the random players in our team told me "you really are the richard tozier of your group". I asked him what that means but he told me to just check it up. Well, I did but I didn't find anything explaining the meaning of this. I know it's the name of some guy but it means nothing to me :I

Thanks in advance!
    It means you are not very pleasant to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyderi View Post
    google it then?
    I did >_>

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    It means you are not very pleasant to listen to.
    Eeh.... But he...he... We had so much fun that game >_< He liked me and we were going to play again but he had to go... And he kept laughing at my jokes and so on... We really understood really well

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It was a compliment
    He said it was a compliment too but how is "you're not very pleasant to listen to" a compliment, am I missing something xD ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Thanks in advance!
    Character From it. It's sort of a backhanded complement.

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(novel)

• Richard "Richie" Tozier: Known as "Trashmouth", Richie is the Losers' most lighthearted member, always cracking jokes and doing impersonations or "Voices", which prove very powerful weapons against It. He is "too intelligent for his own good" and channels his boredom in hyper-active wisecracking, to the point of getting in to trouble. His flippant remark to Henry Bowers leads to almost getting beaten up by Henry and his friends. He is the most devoted to keeping the group together as he sees seven as a magical number and believes the group should have no more, no less. In adulthood, he is a successful disc jockey in Los Angeles. As the DJ, he uses his once-annoying and unrealistic voices as one of his main attractions. He has bad eyesight and wears thick glasses as a child, but changes to contact lenses as an adult.
    Seth Green played the young version of the Character in the Movie.

Who the hell is referencing It in the year 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Character From it. It's sort of a backhanded complement.
    Ah, I see, this makes a lot more sense. But it is strange... the guy wasn't talking with us on TeamSpeak, he didn't hear me voice-acting/impersonating all the time yet he pretty much guessed it along with the other things

Thanks.

That's some obscure pop culture right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's some obscure pop culture right there.
    Excuse me, I'm Bulgarian and this Richard Tozier is nowhere to be found within the borders of Bulgarian pop culture. People learn new things every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Excuse me, I'm Bulgarian and this Richard Tozier is nowhere to be found within the borders of Bulgarian pop culture. People learn new things every day.
    You should watch It sometime, it's a fun film. Scary but fun.

Also my ex was from Bulgaria so by default I must destroy you.

Or not