Ele is overpowered and needs to be nurfed!

Figured I would give you guys a big laugh!

Happy new year and hope you had a "Shamanistic" Christmas! :P BWHAHAAHA!
    Last edited by TheTieThatBinds; 2015-01-18 at 10:34 PM.
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Fail, this Jesus ain't green. =P
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2014-12-26 at 07:32 PM.

Deleted
    I was all set for ragemode, you got me!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguini View Post
    I was all set for ragemode, you got me!
    Ditto this lol such a fool!

Trolololol lol lol lol lolllllllll!!
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Hope everyone's Holiday was awesome!
    Shaman PvP Theory
    -Thunderspike

With the haste changes, though, right? :P hahahaha
    Shaman PvP Theory
    -Thunderspike

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    10/10 would read again.

After the shaman changes, I'm actually happy! Especially when i end Operator with 50k+ DPS
    Shaman PvP Theory
    -Thunderspike

Yeah that's nothing compared to mages 70k

Quote Originally Posted by Lohmar View Post
    After the shaman changes, I'm actually happy! Especially when i end Operator with 50k+ DPS
    50k on mythic Thogar ? Sounds considerably weak...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    50k on mythic Thogar ? Sounds considerably weak...
    Depends on their ilvl. #1 ele on Thogar is 70k dps at 696 ilvl. Something tells me Lohmar isn't at the ilvl.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Depends on their ilvl. #1 ele on Thogar is 70k dps at 696 ilvl. Something tells me Lohmar isn't at the ilvl.
    And it's also dependent on how many other nutters are AoE spamming their balls off. My guild has three warlocks, each with their own cataclysm. Think about what that does to a pile of adds. :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    And it's also dependent on how many other nutters are AoE spamming their balls off. My guild has three warlocks, each with their own cataclysm. Think about what that does to a pile of adds. :x
    True shit.

Got 69,5k dps in our Twink raid because everyone else did shitty dmg and adds lived long enough for me to do some solid "earthquakening".
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

All those add fights like Darmac and Thogar - to some extent even Kromog - are all about how your raid carries you to higher dps than usual - either on purpose or because others lack dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    By the time I get off my CL + EQ our Hunters and warlock had already cast Chaos Wave/Barrage and took the adds down to 25% HP or less in Mythic Beastlord. I really hate Ele's ramp-up time.
    Elemental Shaman Armory: Holozoic

Hey hey hey! This is a joke post, stop getting all serious up in here! :P
    Shaman PvP Theory
    -Thunderspike