Help with trinkets weakaura

Hi guys ,
    I try to make a weakaura but always fail im not that good with weakaura , i got this trinket [Copeland's Clarity] and yesterday from mission i got [Shards of Nothing] we all know that we cant use 2 trinkets with use in same time , so i want them to be displayed in my screen how much cooldown left for each one

Thanks and sorry for bad english

You should have one WA to display when the trinket is active, and one to display the cooldown. When creating the WA after deciding what kind of WA you'd like, I'll assume you decide upon an Icon, the main aspect of WA's you should learn about is the Trigger. In this case for the active WA the trigger should be an Aura.

Trigger Type: Aura
    Aura Name or ID: Sudden Clarity (For Copeland's Clarity, this will be the name of the buff the trinket applies)
    Unit: Player
    Aura Type: Buff

Beyond that you'll only need to edit the Display options. I suggest changing the Text portion to %p to provide a timer. From here you can edit the timer position, font size, font color, and type of font. Also, there is a box in the top left called Cooldown, which functions similarly to the %p function. I prefer to keep this unchecked.

The Cooldown WA is a little trickier and not quite so obvious as the Active Buff portion.

Trigger Type: Status
    Item: Copeland's Clarity
    Remaining Time (checked box): <100

From here you should edit the display options accordingly like the previous WA. The <100 aspect is also fairly important as it prevents your WA's from overlapping.

On another note, you will never want to use that Haste trinket instead of the Spellpower trinket. Never. I seriously suggest not putting Shards on your bars, and use it purely for the static stat increase until you get a better passive, or RPPM trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

http://pastebin.com/ySRviSDm
    Last edited by Ogudei; 2014-12-26 at 11:30 PM.