Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Brewmasters flying under the radar

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked that from the official Forums, didn't you.

Both those comps are kinda "broken" in 2s atm though.

Also voltariux and volkovitch are both multi r1 ppl, voltariux even made it all the way to the NA regionals as the only WW monk. He also plays MW at almost the same level, so you'd expect to see these players at that rating.

Yes, BM is dumb. But I'm 99% certain those guys could just UH/MW and play at the same rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Picked that from the official Forums, didn't you.

Both those comps are kinda "broken" in 2s atm though.

Also voltariux and volkovitch are both multi r1 ppl, voltariux even made it all the way to the NA regionals as the only WW monk. He also plays MW at almost the same level, so you'd expect to see these players at that rating.

Yes, BM is dumb. But I'm 99% certain those guys could just UH/MW and play at the same rate.
    The thing is the brewmaster did 80% of the dks dps whilst healing as much as the druid did.. i dont doubt that they are good but bm is beyond broken..

edit: and yes this is from official forums, i go there for inspiration once in awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    The thing is the brewmaster did 80% of the dks dps whilst healing as much as the druid did.. i dont doubt that they are good but bm is beyond broken..

edit: and yes this is from official forums, i go there for inspiration once in awhile.
    Yeah I agree on that BM needs to be fixed. There just wasn't enough ppl playing it or I'm sure it'd have been fixed at the same time glad warrs were, and they were much more "ok".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

you can nerf brewmaster when they buff windwalker
    nobody likes playing brewmaster in pvp (very few anyway) but windwalker is such utter trash atm

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to point out that you're playing SV hunter/Rdruid in 2s as well. Seems like you kited the DK whole game long seeing how low his healing done is so yeah. You kinda can't complain D

Yeah Brewmaster is pretty stupid. The difference between Brewmaster and Blood DK, for example, is that Brewmaster can do all that healing/shielding onto allies while other tank specs can't. He's not a viable kill target, but he also makes his partners not viable kill targets.

I was playing Priest/Boomkin/Rogue last night in 3s and ran into Priest/Boomkin/Brewmaster, was like a 14 minute game and we hit 40% dampening before we were able to kill their boomkin. Luckily their Priest was Disc and I was Holy, so I was okay through dampening while he fell behind. Plus my Boomkin did absurd damage compared to theirs. But still, the fact that it went 14 minutes before we could win because their Brewmaster was essentially a third healer made me almost want to just leave. Really stupid spec, definitely needs to be changed in PvP.

People wonder why 2s doesn't provide titles and the like: this is why. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    People wonder why 2s doesn't provide titles and the like: this is why. :P
    Yeah playing druid/surv hunter in 2s they are so great... Pretty surethey have the upper hand still but just were to retarded to figure out how to beat the r1 multiglads. Brewmaster in 2s is not more retarded than most other retard comps however unlike the fotm they have way more practice against retard comps then the retard comps against them have thats why they are that high up.

Brewmaster almost seems like a viable replacement for a healer sometimes...

Deleted
    I've tried some games as a brewmaster at low rating. Most players won't even get through your shield. ;(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    Yeah playing druid/surv hunter in 2s they are so great... Pretty surethey have the upper hand still but just were to retarded to figure out how to beat the r1 multiglads. Brewmaster in 2s is not more retarded than most other retard comps however unlike the fotm they have way more practice against retard comps then the retard comps against them have thats why they are that high up.
    I don't think he was commenting on the comp ...or the skill level of the players. Most likely he was commenting on the absurd damage and healing the monk put out. Something you'd easily have seen if you took your "OMG A HUNTARD!" glasses off. Or just read the thread through, I think i'm like the second or third person to point this out to people who can't get past the comp he's playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    I just wanted to point out that you're playing SV hunter/Rdruid in 2s as well.
    its not my screenshot like i told in the third post.

...but the screen has explosive shot and dark arrow so its not BM?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    As of recent buffs to survival, it is now superior spec to play in PvP as you can now access the 12s cooldown traps and comparable damage to BM/MM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    not sure if Kappa but bm = brewmaster or beastmaster..

15+ Year Old Account
    Sooo I read this yesterday while at work so I did the following.

a) got drunk
    2) jumped on my 610ilvl (650PvP ilvl) Brm
    D) Queued to random shitty non-rated BG
    5) proceeded to DESTROY the healing meters aaaaaand its not that shabby on dmg either - by destroy i mean double the numbers of the actual healers.

Holy god was it hilarous and very very fun..... although it could have been the beer
    i hate people
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    It's a game. It's not real life nor will it ever be. If you want true recognition for being good at something, go play a sport and send us a link to a live stream of you winning the Gold at the next World Olympics. Until then, shut the f*ck up.

Have played against only a handful of Brewmasters in PVP, all of them were doing big damage while being near unkillable. Not faced them enough times to know if it is overpowered, this particular screenshot is showing probably the best monk PVP'er in the world and it's not clear how the other team played.

It's not just 2s though, the guy is also 2.7k in 3s while playing Brewmaster.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Played against a BrM/Surv/Rdruid yesterday in 3s. I have never felt so useless as a DK before in my life. Nothing can be caught by melee, my healer left cc maybe 10% of the time, and no one on their team ever got below 50%. The BrM just makes any comp incredibly annoying; it amounts to playing double healer with a healer who can do good damage. The game still goes to dampening and no one has fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

If they are so hard to kill, why are they not the preferred flag carrier in RBG? Port itself is super useful for flag carrying...