Angry Why am i getting low fps !?!?!!??!

As the topic says i am getting low fps even though i have a pretty beast pc and its getting really annoying paying all that money then not running games like this.
    Pc Specs:
    Ram : 32 GB
    Graphics Card : AMD RADEON R7 200 Series
    Processor : AMD FX™-8150 Eight-Core Processor 3.87 GHz
    System : Windows 8.1
    =====
    I have graphics setting on auto detect and it puts everything automatically onto high and still i get low fps. i tried setting it on best performance and i still get low fps . I don’t really know what to do and i have played games like far cry 3 on ultra graphics flawlessly.
    Please I need help or any explanation why this is happening.
    Thank you very much in advance.

Deleted
    Tbh, wow is quiet old, so dont expect same results as with fc3 or other "fresh" titles.
    And what do You mean by low fps? How many frames you got in crowdy city or solo dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Krizzu View Post
    Tbh, wow is quiet old, so dont expect same results as with fc3 or other "fresh" titles.
    And what do You mean by low fps? How many frames you got in crowdy city or solo dungeon?
    I am getting around 25-30

Are you running 4k resolution? That would do it. Also are your drivers up to date? is your computer in a power save mode? is your processor or graphics being thermally limited?
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

I am running on 1080p. I think i will try to update my drivers but i think they are up to date.

i am new to this community

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerinoo View Post
    i have a pretty beast pc and its getting really annoying paying all that money then not running games like this.
    Well that depends. I really hate AMD CPU's for gaming. Wouldn't ever recommend. I don't think there's a single game that uses 8 cores. They are bad especially for WoW since it still is a rather CPU bound game even with the efforts to shift it a bit more to GPU this expansion.
    You can literally spend 5k $ on a PC and still be bad at what you want it to do.
    Still, FPS should be higher so there might be another issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerinoo View Post
    pretty beast pc
    Graphics Card : AMD RADEON R7 200 Series
    Processor : AMD FX™-8150 Eight-Core Processor 3.87 GHz
    I'm assuming that you're talking about populated areas. Those two right there are your main issue. A $600 system gets $600 performance. The GPU is eh, and the CPU is not so great for MMO's in general, as most are CPU bound. There might be another issue at hand like drivers or heat, but don't expect a whole lot.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    I'm not sure if people realize that it is GUILD WARS 2 forum. Not WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm not sure if people realize that it is GUILD WARS 2 forum. Not WoW.
    Well PC issues usually reside in the Computer forum so my bad. Last time I tried to run GW2... let's just say that the FPS seems even more accurate.
    Doesn't change the fact that AMD CPU's are bad for MMO's.

My CPU is AMD and it runs just dandy. Kind of hot, but everything is smooth like Matthew McConaughey.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I wouldn't give to slide the girth of Matthew McConaugheys mammoth dick into my gaping "interstellar" vortex ifyouknowwhatimean.