Deleted

Frosty question about DPS

I have read a lot of guides and they always tell you to Not delay mirror images for Icy Veins,but never seen the answer of this question:
    Is it a Dps increase if you delay your icy veins by 1 min to sync it with your 3rd miror images ? If you still dont get it it is like this: 00.00-cast IV + MI.... 02.00-cast MI..... 04.00-cast IV +MI... OR
    00.00-cast IV+ MI....02.00-cast MI...03.00-cast IV...04.00-cast MI..06.00-cast IV+MI
    PS: if the fight is longer than 6 min..?

Delay your mirror images if you will not lose a cast.
    In a 4 min fight you can get 2 casts (0,2 v 0,3) so delay the second MI.
    In a 5 min fight you can get 3 casts (0,2,4), if you delay you can only get 2 MI so don't delay).
    In a 6 min fight you can get 3 casts (0,2,4 v 0,3,5), therefore we delay the second MI.
    In a 7 min fight we get 4 casts (0,2,4,6), we don't delay MI because we will lose a cast.

This pattern continues, It would be more of a dps loss to delay a MI and not get it off rather then use it on CD so unless you know the fight length use it on CD.

Deleted
    U still dont answer my question. And it wast abiut delaying MI but IV instead.

It is the same thing... Only dely it if it will not hinder you from casting it an addition time.

I think what Sheridanjohn try to mean is this: since MI has 2 mins CD and IV has 3 min CD you only delay if you can take advance of both and you won't lost them

In 4 mins fights: you can have maximum of 2 MI (at 0 and 2) and max of 2 IV ( at 0 and 3) so delay MI and cast both of them at: 0 and 3 mins mark.
    In 5 mins fights: you can have maximum of 3 MI ( at 0,2 and 4) and max of 2 IV ( at 0 and 3) so delay IV and cast like this: 0 MI+IV, 2 MI , 3 nothing, 4 MI+IV

We get it. Delaying IV for MI or MI for IV is essentially the same question and therefore yields the same answer