Question about old pvp transmog

Hi all! I have a question about the old pvp gear, specifically the warrior grand marshal set. I heard that if you get 1800RBG rating, the transmog unlocks for you. Does it unlock for just that season, or do you permanently have that transmog from thereon out once you get 1800? My war is at 1600ish atm, so was curious. ty

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it's like the elite gear from Arena, you need to have X amount of rating to buy an item. So if you pass 1800 but then lose your rating again then you'll be unable to buy your stuff.

I'm not certain how ever. I'll have a look on one of my chars when I get home today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

once you have the 1800 achievement, i believe you can always buy it on that character.
    gotta do it again for alts, though.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you need only 1800 rating for the Rank14 gear to transmog?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Yes

I can now dement my previous post, I was wrong. If you have unlocked the 1800 ach on that char you will always be able to purchase it. I just tested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.