Blizzard Unit Frames Randomly Resetting

So, as the title says, my unit frames keep randomly reseting their positions from time to time. I can't find any particular reason for that. I just log out, come back after few hours and my character and target frames are in default positions in top left corner of the screen despite the fact that i moved them and locked them down.
    Is this some kind of well known bug or something? It started with the new expansion. Does anyone know any solution for this?

If you are using Moveanything then it's deffo that addon causing this.
    if not id suggest to just do a straight up wow-repair. sounds like a broken UI file within blizzards folders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    if not id suggest to just do a straight up wow-repair. sounds like a broken UI file within blizzards folders.
    I don't use moveanything and I'm seeing the same thing. I finally broke down and installed ElvUI even though I've had terrible luck with UI mods in the past just because I got tired of moving my unit frames back to where I like them every other day.

Deleted
    do u have special char inside ur name?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Go into the interface/addons folder.
    Delete anything called Blizzard_...
    They will be recreated when the client is started.

Quote Originally Posted by lobuz View Post
    do u have special char inside ur name?
    I was under the impression that issue had been fixed in a patch.

Another possible cause is some rights issue preventing the client from writing the configuration.
    See if other settings are unable to stick, such as graphics, sound etc.
    If it is just those, and not resolved by that above then an addon sounds like the most likely culprit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.