Deleted

Help with Power Auras!

Hi, I'd like to know how could I setup up a buff (doesn't matter which) to appear only UNTIL a certain duration (let's say first 40 seconds)...But so far I've only found the opposite. By using the option under "Timer" tab, "Hide Aura and Timer until Time Above". So is there actually a way to do what I wanna do with Power Auras? Or not? Hope there is...Cause I don't wanna be forced to switch over to weakauras and spend hours after hours of searching for codes to do the things I wanna do with my buffs / auras / CDs etc. etc. Somehow Weak Auras doesn't seem so easy to use and configure.

There should be an inverse button available. So you set Time Above to 20sec or below whatever it's left of the buff for the aura to show and then press inverse and that should inverse "above" to "below". Then you set a second trigger for the buff to be active for the icon to show and make the icon visible only when both triggers are satisfied. At least that's what I would do on Weak auras. Long time ago I used PA but I remember there being an inverse function.

Deleted
    There is an inverse button but I think it only affects the condition as a whole and not duration wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valorus View Post
    There is an inverse button but I think it only affects the condition as a whole and not duration wise.
    After I tested it out, it seems that if you check the inverse button under the "Activation" tab, it only shows the aura when it's not active. Is there ANY way to do what I asked guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Valorus View Post

- - - Updated - - -

After I tested it out, it seems that if you check the inverse button under the "Activation" tab, it only shows the aura when it's not active. Is there ANY way to do what I asked guys?
    Did you create another trigger with buff active without the duration part? And then set the aura to be shown on ALL triggers and not ANY?

Deleted
    To be clear, my initial question was wether I could accomplish that with "Power auras" not "Weak Auras".