Deleted

Can I restore my character?

Hi, I stopped playing in 2011 and deleted my main character before I quit. I don't even remember the name(I think I changed it just before I quit) or realm I used to play on But I know it was a level 85 horde priest. Would it be possible for me to restore the character if I wanted to play again?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex18 View Post
    Hi, I stopped playing in 2011 and deleted my main character before I quit. I don't even remember the name(I think I changed it just before I quit) or realm I used to play on But I know it was a level 85 horde priest. Would it be possible for me to restore the character if I wanted to play again?

Thanks
    There is a feature on your character screen now, if you can find your character there, then you can restore it. If unable, you can attempt a ticket but you can only hope for it to work.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..