Missing Building NPC's

The NPC for my Dwarven Bunker has gone missing. I've ran around spamming "/tar Delana" to no avail. I searched on google and I saw others with the same issue, but no posts about it being fixed.

I submitted a ticket but they just avoided the issue and told me to use sites like Icy Veins and WoWhead for NPC problems.

Have you tried swapping its location with the other plot on your garrison that fixes the missing barn npc when he disapears on me.

Yes I did, it didn't work.

Did you just finish an invasion recently, sometimes they take forever to go back to normal. I once had to wait 2 days to get the flight path NPC to get back to work =/

10+ Year Old Account
    I had this happen once with my follower assigned to the jewelcrafting building. A reload UI didn't fix it but logging completely out, leaving the game, and then restarting did. No idea about what happens with invasions since I haven't pulled the trigger on those yet.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

NPC has been missing for 2 days now. I haven't been able to place one work order for my bunker.

Had this issue that MoanaLisa and the guy above had, when I used Masterplan to finish my missions, but when the popup thingie popped up, I forgot to click "done" (guessing it causes followers to be stuck between "finished" and "on mission" state so they don't show in your garrison and it bugs out all the followers in the process). All my followers gone missing from my garrison, except the "generated ones".
    The solution is to remove the working follower from the building, and then put them back. With fighter followers (I had Soulare of Andorhal gone missing, was pretty annoying): Send them on missions, when they get back (and you actually manage to click on the "done" button ), they will be there.
    Hope this helps for poeple who have followers go missing and restart/reload doesn't help.
    Last edited by Lei; 2014-12-29 at 02:44 PM.