Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Since i have

x2 Hans'gar's Forgehammer 685
    x2 Sorka's Chainfist 685

Should i just enchant Hansgar's with 2 warsong(haste) and use only for PURE Single target and enchant the 2 sorka's chainfist with bleeding hollow(mastery) for big aoe fight

While on 2 target like hansgar&franzok use one of each

Quote Originally Posted by Fedelicious View Post
    Since i have

x2 Hans'gar's Forgehammer 685
    x2 Sorka's Chainfist 685

Should i just enchant Hansgar's with 2 warsong(haste) and use only for PURE Single target and enchant the 2 sorka's chainfist with bleeding hollow(mastery) for big aoe fight

While on 2 target like hansgar&franzok use one of each
    The thing with the enchants are they both synergize so well with eachother, a proc of each enhances the proc of the other, in particular because of how the different proc dynamics work. I'd still go with a Bleeding Hollow MH/Warsong OH, the only question is which fight it is as to which pair of weapons you use.

Deleted
    Hey werdup i've been asking you that because yesterday i've joined a friend's guild run blackhand hc,
    this is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Evermaw/simple , the other shaman had kinda same gears as me except he had Mythic Bh trinket instead of Beating Heart, i've used SET he chose LM, and double haste enchant and saw he was doing same dps as me, but the source of his dmg was completly different, i would have linked the log but apparently it's deleted i can provide you only the source of damage from recount ( i know he's probably useless)

Mine

Other sham

I've used SS/LL whenever had a chance as you can see i've casted it much more and started on pull with SET and popped my FET in p2 as soon as my EM/trinket were back , is not shown in the pic but my casts of frost shock were only 88 in case you wondering, just seemed weird to me, thats why my question about double haste on pure single target, thanks for your time

Seems he is running with more mastery than you are, I am not yet with optimal gear and have far better results in Blackhand heroic with a mastery focused build / gear set myself, using liquid magma there as well.

Deleted
    No, he has 35,73% mastery i do have 38,11 with Hansgar double mace and 41,31% with double sorka chainfist.In the screenshot above i was using double mace

Hey werdup i've been asking you that because yesterday i've joined a friend's guild run blackhand hc,
    this is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Evermaw/simple , the other shaman had kinda same gears as me except he had Mythic Bh trinket instead of Beating Heart, i've used SET he chose LM, and double haste enchant and saw he was doing same dps as me, but the source of his dmg was completly different, i would have linked the log but apparently it's deleted i can provide you only the source of damage from recount ( i know he's probably useless)

Mine

Other sham

I've used SS/LL whenever had a chance as you can see i've casted it much more and started on pull with SET and popped my FET in p2 as soon as my EM/trinket were back , is not shown in the pic but my casts of frost shock were only 88 in case you wondering, just seemed weird to me, thats why my question about double haste on pure single target, thanks for your time
    His breakdown looks strange because he's using LM, which shows up in recount's breakdown & skews the percentages for other casts, whilst you are using SET which is either lower down in your breakdown or isn't being tracked. I've found more and more with BH kill times that LM just outperforms SET because of CD stacking & the duration now with the ilvl increase though it may not be the case for you, & from the looks of it your crit rate was really unlucky whilst his was likely boosted up by the BH trinket he was using. Also, was he using EM? That can weight damage sources also.

It feels a lot like he was simply having to fill his rotation with more dead spells/wasn't performing optimally though looking at the breakdown, I doubt the enchants made much of a difference as the difference between double haste & haste/mastery on single target is absolutely tiny & can be as little as the difference between a couple of RNG proc timings.

Deleted
    Thanks for helping me with this =)
    Yes he was running EM/PE/LM, i assume you can't see my SET because in my settings i have "merge pet with owner". but nice to know that all of that wasn't caused by the major focus on haste enchant.

Even though what you said about LM make me wonder about SET utility, if i should just limitate its use to Gruul due to 3.40 average kill time and Oregorger since its pretty much perfect to SET+Cds on pull and FET+Cds after the roll

Fedelicious

that's pretty nice dps on BH as enhance, are you doing balcony on p2?

Deleted
    I was sent on our last balcony in p2 think it was the 4th (WITH MY GUILD)
    due to easter holiday last time we seriously i tried blackhand was last monday, the screenshoot above was with a friend guild j
    ust helping out because they were missing people.

if you wanna see my logs for Bh with my guild its here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

my dps wasn't really boosted by the last balcony that i've been to in couple attempts.
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2015-04-11 at 09:59 AM. Reason: stuffs

First 6.2 PTR notes are up. For Enhancement, nothing yet except our (tentative) T18 set bonuses.

Item - Shaman T18 Enhancement 2P Bonus (New) Stormstrike generates a charge of Maelstrom Weapon.
    Item - Shaman T18 Enhancement 4P Bonus (New) Maelstrom Weapon now has 10 Charges.
    2p sounds alright, 4p isn't really much of a cool bonus as much as it is trying to rein in the unpredictability of the rotation.

Deleted
    I was in love with my 1m cd Wolf, can't say much about p4, too passive to noticed but looking at
    t18set i think too that 2p is fine, at least isn't that bad even tho in my opinion the MW stacks generated should be at least 2,
    the SS generate 1MW stack was already used in a throne of thunder set if im not wrong, even though i felt more impactful have
    our wolf half cd which was nice free damage and good self healing.
    but t4 make me doubtful,
    10 stacks Lb/Cl will hit queit hard but i'm worried about the dead time in between, when SS/LL on cd and probly FrS too, we
    can't just auto hit and wait 2-3-4-5 sec in those moment in my rotation i cast LB so that would actually make the set pointless because
    would force me to do nothing just to benefit from it

1. Searing Totem
    2. Windstrike
    3. Lightning Bolt if you have 5x Maelstrom Weapon stacks
    4. Stormstrike
    5. Lava Lash
    6. Lightning Bolt if you have 4x Maelstrom Weapon stacks
    7. Flame Shock if it has 9 seconds or less remaining
    8. Unleash Elements
    9. Frost Shock
    10. Lightning Bolt if you have 1-3x Maelstrom Weapon stacks
    11. Refresh Searing Totem before duration ends.
    Look at step 6,
    we actually would really rarely hit 10 stacks unless we take a break to auto hit to let stacks build because
    we have to fill the empty moments hardcasting LB when nothing up, i don't feel like having "nothing to do"
    moment just to play with our 4 piece effect

1. Searing Totem
    2. Windstrike
    3. Lightning Bolt if you have 10x Maelstrom Weapon stacks
    4. Stormstrike
    5. Lava Lash
    6. ...auto attacks
    7. Flame Shock if it has 9 seconds or less remaining
    8. Unleash Elements
    9. Frost Shock
    10. ..auto attacks
    11. Refresh Searing Totem before duration ends.
    at 5 stacks is instant and 100% more dmg, above 5 stacks can't be casted faster than instant so i think they should add something, maybe a little buff for each extra stacks consume. just an idea, 2% haste for 2 sec for each stack so 10 stacks beside 200% LB damage we would get 10% haste for 10 sec.
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2015-04-14 at 09:11 AM. Reason: stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    at 5 stacks is instant and 100% more dmg, above 5 stacks can't be casted faster than instant so i think they should add something, maybe a little buff for each extra stacks consume. just an idea, 2% haste for 2 sec for each stack so 10 stacks beside 200% LB damage we would get 10% haste for 10 sec.
    I'm pretty sure we will still only be able to use 5 stacks as maximum for our spells and the 4piece is giving us some kind of a buffer so we dont waste stacks due to multiproccs that will going to happen (I'm looking at you strange enhancement wf procc trinket).
    Last edited by Sezerek; 2015-04-14 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    I'm pretty sure we will still only be able to use 5 stacks as maximum for our spells and the 4piece is giving us some kind of a buffer so we dont waste stacks due to multiproccs that will going to happen (I'm looking at you strange enhancement wf procc trinket).
    In that case it would actually make more sense, working like an anticipation for rogues, even tho i expected something more impactful,
    Might be intresting see the MW stack generation paired with EoTe

- - - Updated - - -

The t18 effect promote a faster MW stack generation and accumulation plus the Class specific trinket from archimonde seem to be going in the same direction

Many shaman complained about ascendance being not much impactful, this trinket seem to be giving it more value and increase the MW stack generation aswell during its duration. This make me think Unleashed Fury 30% dmg buff to LB will be doing good, with a good interaction more stack more total LB , having them buffed.

Deleted
    Whats the stat prio for enchance now in 6.1?, i dont trust icyveins and shit

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Whats the stat prio for enchance now in 6.1?, i dont trust icyveins and shit
    Same as on the front page. For BRF haste > mastery > multistrike > crit = vers

Is it possible to get some pointers again.

Here is my armoury http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lukan/advanced

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Due to how close Mastery and Multistrike are, should i consider using Hansgar maces only for Gruul/Oregorger and Bh?

Due to how close Mastery and Multistrike are, should i consider using Hansgar maces only for Gruul/Oregorger and Bh?
    As soon as there's any multi target mastery takes over so outside of those three encounters and potentially hans & franz I'd use chainfists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Is it possible to get some pointers again.

Here is my armoury http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lukan/advanced
    If no one else does I can go over it when I get back from vacation on Monday

Deleted
    I think it was mentioned at some point, but better asking it again

(EM/PE) with 2 MW stack LB should be prio over FS , i know in the op it says 3 but i remember someone (somewhere in this thred) said that 2 stcks LB
    still do more than FS and others had agreed. which is the thruth?

I think it was mentioned at some point, but better asking it again

(EM/PE) with 2 MW stack LB should be prio over FS , i know in the op it says 3 but i remember someone (somewhere in this thred) said that 2 stcks LB
    still do more than FS and others had agreed. which is the thruth?
    Haven't got access to my simcraft from here but I personally try my best to avoid hard casting under 3 especially with abilities available, since you're going to get the same benefit from the stacks but you're banking the cooldown by using FS. I'll do my best to get a concrete answer on it when I'm back but I'd say under 3 stacks hard casting is risky, you're going to be locked down for a while and risk the cast delaying autos and even eating into the next GCD.