Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    I doubt it matters at all, but any great timewalking items for Enhancement? Any particularly good set bonuses?

EDIT: never mind this is faceroll
    Legendary Cloaks! Other than that, posibly SoO CDR trinket

so whats the single target meta right now? SE totem? LM? EoE? EM?

Sheet is now back up to date, front page will be getting updated sometime tonight/tomorrow also for anyone interested in the effects. Sims were much better optimized with gear this time round so the item-to-item results are much more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Marolen View Post
    so whats the single target meta right now? SE totem? LM? EoE? EM?
    After 4pc, you'll be going Echo/UF then picking last talent depending on the fight mechanics. EM/PE may be used sparingly on high burst single target a la Gorefiend and Kilrogg (if you're downstairs).

Kind of feel like this may be a stupid question, but what's the ideal rotation for Stormstrike and Lava Lash with Echo?

I've been using SS->SS->LL->LL, but after thinking about what I'm doing, wouldn't a SS->LL->SS->LL rotation lead to more total SS's and LL's since you'll always have a strike recharging? Again, sorry if this is a stupid question, it's just something I was thinking about and I haven't really seen discussed before!

Quote Originally Posted by Houselol View Post
    Kind of feel like this may be a stupid question, but what's the ideal rotation for Stormstrike and Lava Lash with Echo?

I've been using SS->SS->LL->LL, but after thinking about what I'm doing, wouldn't a SS->LL->SS->LL rotation lead to more total SS's and LL's since you'll always have a strike recharging? Again, sorry if this is a stupid question, it's just something I was thinking about and I haven't really seen discussed before!
    SS -> LvL -> LvL -> SS usually works, the rotation is a lot more fluid through and reacts to LvL procs more proactively, the rule is basically to just never have either at 2 charges & try to keep LvL at 0 so procs aren't wasted.

so BIS is now 5 tier pieces? is chest still the offpiece to get since there's little chance the guild will let anyone get a 5pc before everyone in the bracket has a 4pc?

so BIS is now 5 tier pieces? is chest still the offpiece to get since there's little chance the guild will let anyone get a 5pc before everyone in the bracket has a 4pc?
    BiS is Fel-Lord chest in pure Single Target, Tyrant legs in Cleave/AoE.

Is there any use of windwalk totem in HFC? Or our totem is useless?

Windwalk can be used on Gorefiend and Socrethar if you get caught in the fire.

So our class trinket got 40% buff, is it BIS for ST and aoe/cleave now?

Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    So our class trinket got 40% buff, is it BIS for ST and aoe/cleave now?
    It depends what the buff is and how it interacts, but a conservative yes to BiS for ST, AoE/cleave I would be surprised by, but wait and see.

how's the fully upgraded alch trinket for enhance?

how's the fully upgraded alch trinket for enhance?
    The spreadsheet links on the front page shows trinket breakdowns in different scenarios in the trinket tab vs. other trinkets.

what's the best way to kill adds that die fast but you're single targeting. like the adds in the stomach of gorefiend or outside when you're just chasing one down? i assume it's a loss to waste a GCD on like flame shock on them. Do you just do SS - LL - frost shock?

what's the best way to kill adds that die fast but you're single targeting. like the adds in the stomach of gorefiend or outside when you're just chasing one down? i assume it's a loss to waste a GCD on like flame shock on them. Do you just do SS - LL - frost shock?
    Fights that have adds like that lend themselves well to echo so you can have surplus charges to dump into adds to kill faster. If I can't spread flame shock onto them I tend to just use SS/LvL/FrS/Lightning Bolts to burn them.

Updated now for the 20% buffs & the 40% trinket hotfix pulled from the spreadsheet details.

Deleted
    somewhat a newbie question but with the # of buffs of LvL and SS i can't keep track anymore.

is the better weapon on OH rather than MH a dps increase due to LvL resets and being a bigger damage source or does SS + imbues + MSW generation outweigh it?

Quote Originally Posted by Leivah View Post
    somewhat a newbie question but with the # of buffs of LvL and SS i can't keep track anymore.

is the better weapon on OH rather than MH a dps increase due to LvL resets and being a bigger damage source or does SS + imbues + MSW generation outweigh it?
    I'll be adding FAQs & stuff into the front page, but atm best weapon is still in OH, unless you have Archimonde trinket then it moves to the main hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I'll be adding FAQs & stuff into the front page, but atm best weapon is still in OH, unless you have Archimonde trinket then it moves to the main hand.
    This is the kind of thing why i love you theorycrafters.

Cheerio.

Shame the class trinket is still dookie in AoE. Would have been nice to not need 3 trinkets.