Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Can't say I did personally no, the only thing I'd think that could cause that is using Earth Ele or Storm Ele while downstairs. Was just popping it as soon as I was out for the minute buff.
    Earth Ele *facepalm*. Of course, that's what it was. I use it so rarely I totally forgot it's cooldown incursion. Well, i'll aim for Top50 with the next log then!

Soul Cap is dumb. Like, really dumb.

Ignoring events like Fel Chakram that can make you lose your first pop, I was getting 3+ proc chains on Zakuun pulls. It was stupid. Great, but stupid.

Deleted
    Since Wednesday you can cancelaura the Capacitor for things like first Chakram on Iskar or Kromrok pull where he jumps into the pool, most of the issues with it have been solved tbh. Only problems I can see is splitting dmg on corpses and for things like Council where you want to nuke one target that is stacked on another, but using capacitor will split some of it onto the 2nd target.

You can click it off and pop early, so at least there's that, but since enhancement is so heavily dependent on opening burst, getting that opening burst into the proc explosion is what makes the trinket so attractive. It takes something we're good at, burst, and makes it much better. So losing the full duration at the start of the fight immediately makes the trinket have less value.

It's no different than other proc trinkets, except it's more of a punishment on this one.
    Last edited by Tore; 2015-07-06 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how exactly does the rotation change with 4p? Do we still hardcast at all, or simply dump at 7+?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    So how exactly does the rotation change with 4p? Do we still hardcast at all, or simply dump at 7+?
    Similarly to Echo rotation, just dont sit on 10 stacks.

I'd imagine just don't cast before it's instant. Get the full benefit without wasting procs. So cast at 5+.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Same as echo, ideally you'll want to hold stacks past 5 & dump them with unleashed fury up if you're using it, but still aim to waste no stacks.

Thanks for the guide wordup. Question: do your sims include dying and ankhing to get an extra bloodlust and potion? I've noticed you do this often.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

10+ Year Old Account
    #shotsfired

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it that Echoes Member are all trolling their lovely Wordup

Anyone use one of those button-crazy MMO gaming mouses? I've been feeling overwhelmed between the number of abilities, cooldowns, totems, and items I need to have bound and am thinking of picking up a Logitech G600 or Razer Naga. It's particularly the utility totems and things like cancelaura macros that I can't find any buttons for. I've tried switching from WASD to ESDF to free up some keys and all I felt it did was make it harder to use modifiers.
    Last edited by Tore; 2015-07-10 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    Anyone use one of those button-crazy MMO gaming mouses? I've been feeling overwhelmed between the number of abilities, cooldowns, totems, and items I need to have bound and am thinking of picking up a Logitech G600 or Razer Naga. It's particularly the utility totems and things like cancelaura macros that I can't find any buttons for. I've tried switching from WASD to ESDF to free up some keys and all I felt it did was make it harder to use modifiers.
    I've used a 4 button mouse forever with Q E T G R X F bound as well on the keyboard - this has gone into my muscle memory so much and on all characters (Q is always my interrupt on all characters, for example), I found myself completely incapable of switching to a Naga when my gf gave me one for my birthday. I felt terrible

Deleted
    I'm using the g600 and it was so nice to have when I played as enhancement. I still had to use some keyboard-keybinds with and without modifiers to get everything to fit, not sure how I'd been able to do bind everything I did without my g600. For me it is an amazing piece of gaming equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'm using the g600 and it was so nice to have when I played as enhancement. I still had to use some keyboard-keybinds with and without modifiers to get everything to fit, not sure how I'd been able to do bind everything I did without my g600. For me it is an amazing piece of gaming equipment.
    Did you use it for utility/cds/situational stuff, or did you put your rotation buttons there as well? Wondering what will be the most effective way to do things when it arrives. Grabbed a used G600 on impulse.

Deleted
    Did you use it for utility/cds/situational stuff, or did you put your rotation buttons there as well? Wondering what will be the most effective way to do things when it arrives. Grabbed a used G600 on impulse.
    Personally I used my main rotational buttons on the mouse and CDs elsewhere (10sec + CD). But a lot of people are doing it the other way around which I assume is easier to get used to since you don't use those buttons as often and when you're making the switch it will feel quite weird at the start.

Weak auras are amazing!

Is there a way to add Stormtrike, Fire nova, and Frost Shock to the weak auras?

Quote Originally Posted by Marolen View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kings&fight=22

anyone wanna look over my logs? i'm mackabern
    Last time I checked this thread was for Enh and not Resto.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Is it worth using the class trinket without 4p set bonus?