Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, is enhancement viable? I ask because my guild forced me from gladiator and on simcraft I see enhance next to gladiators. I also remember in highmaul my guild had our enhancement shaman going resto a ton because he couldn't get the numbers we needed, and it was blamed on the class and not the player for that situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Enhancement is perfectly viable but far from top tier.

The reason Enh is next to Glad on simcraft is because simcraft doens't handle cooldowns properly which makes Enh sim lower than what we really do.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Enhancement is perfectly viable but far from top tier.

The reason Enh is next to Glad on simcraft is because simcraft doens't handle cooldowns properly which makes Enh sim lower than what we really do.
    What about in 6.2? Does it look like enhance may move up a bit in viability? That seems like it would depend on its scaling atm since I don't see any changes to enhancement on the way.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Too early to tell how the specs/classes will perform against each other.

So, few questions.
    Elemental mastery. Best to use with wolfs or glyphed fire elemental?
    Does weapon speed have any real impact anymore on dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So, few questions.
    Elemental mastery. Best to use with wolfs or glyphed fire elemental?
    Does weapon speed have any real impact anymore on dps?
    1: Neither, use it with Ascendance.
    2: Yes if you use a dagger you should uninstall.

(In regards to question 1, Wolves is not considered a real cd without the 4 set and even with the 4 set you just use them on CD.)
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    1: Neither, use it with Ascendance.
    2: Yes if you use a dagger you should uninstall.

(In regards to question 1, Wolves is not considered a real cd without the 4 set and even with the 4 set you just use them on CD.)
    awesome thank you. What about the final tier talent? Storm for single target liquid magma for aoe?

awesome thank you. What about the final tier talent? Storm for single target liquid magma for aoe?
    Storm sims higher but I get better results with LM.

Just go with whatever you feel is best? ._.

As Razecog said, SET shows higher in sims but LM seems to almost always perform better most likely because of proper CD stacking and it being impacted so much less by variable fight durations.

Deleted
    Should be correct change my offset piece due to have a mythic new piece for my ST set.

Changing the BiS pants 685 with socket that is my offset, with 685 tier leg , to swap my token helmet 685 with a 700 mythic helm haste multi

with the BiS itemlist in the op my stats are (st wise) EM/PE

AGILITY 5006
    haste 25.52
    mastery 38.11
    multi 12.09

with Mythic helm as offset

AGILITY 5050
    haste 27,39
    mastery 37.69
    multi 9.89

The haste gain should > than multi and little agility gain aswell, c-correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedelicious View Post
    Should be correct change my offset piece due to have a mythic new piece for my ST set.

Changing the BiS pants 685 with socket that is my offset, with 685 tier leg , to swap my token helmet 685 with a 700 mythic helm haste multi

with the BiS itemlist in the op my stats are (st wise) EM/PE

AGILITY 5006
    haste 25.52
    mastery 38.11
    multi 12.09

with Mythic helm as offset

AGILITY 5050
    haste 27,39
    mastery 37.69
    multi 9.89

The haste gain should > than multi and little agility gain aswell, c-correct?
    15 ilvl upgrade will be worth more than the socket with the head, as the difference in offpiece value is so small.

Just got my Beating Heart of the Mountain from my mythic cache. I've heard the proper way to use it is to macro it to Ascendance, is that still correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Houselol View Post
    Just got my Beating Heart of the Mountain from my mythic cache. I've heard the proper way to use it is to macro it to Ascendance, is that still correct?
    Best way to use it is to have a separate bind and use it when appropriate. It links up well with ascendance & in a macro with EM, but for progress you're going to want to be using it aggressively for fights when you need the damage. For padding & endgame ranking when content is cleared it is just used with Ascendance mostly because things die much quicker & cooldowns can be managed in an altered way.
    As such it's best to estimate your kill times personally instead of going on the consensus, as people who are ranking high on Gruul have 4min kill times whilst progress has 6, as an example, so you have far less liberties on where you can save CDs for max use.

cm video for auchindoun if anyone wants to watch.

p.s. im shit at enh.
    Hi Sephurik

I really like this ui setup it looks very nice

Hi guys guess Ill introduce myself. Im Elimite, I am just coming back from a 2 year hiatus from WOW. I reroled a shaman for Wod and am liking the class so far. (was a blood dk in cata).
    I will be going on my first raid sense coming back tonight after my last final. Im super pumped to be getting back to raiding after finally breaking into 25man heroics in Cata and dragonsoul.

Im going to be running with a much more laid back guild than im used to tonight (friends from work) They are currently still only on Normals (I know I know) But I will be pretty under geared (646 going into BRF) Anyone have any tips for me?

also I am still tweaking my ui
    I have several people telling me Weakauras2 is great and I agree It looks like just what I need, but I also am extremely unfamiliar with this addon and dont know how to set it up properly.

Voltar I really like how you have yours set up for stacks and cooldowns. Mind shareing any tips?
    I would also like to know if there is a way for text only tracking of my 2 main hitters (LL and SS) Kinda like you can with monks and chi
    just would like them to be stacked next to each other on my character (one red and one blue) is this possible?

Hi, Im Elimite
    I have just returned form a 2 year break from the game and am fiddling with my ui, everyone keeps recomending for me to try weakauras 2 but im having trouble setting it up how i want.
    I just saw your Enhance Shaman CM video and really like the way you have your Cooldowns and malestorm stacks set up,
    and way i could trouble you for the strings?

Thanks, Elimite

Updated front page with more on Elemental Fusion, Flame Shock Pandemic interactions & how to use it, & also -finally- added my updated weakauras for Echo of the Elements in 6.1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    p.s. im shit at enh.
    Yeah, only 10:53?! grats though Volitar, It take long to get it that fast?

Which is better for single target DPS? Conductivity or Rushing Streams?

Quote Originally Posted by Loganess View Post
    Which is better for single target DPS? Conductivity or Rushing Streams?
    they both have 0 impact on DPS, AG is the best utility was that tier, although its still very lackluster.