Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nexellent View Post
    they both have 0 impact on DPS, AG is the best utility was that tier, although its still very lackluster.
    What about for multi target DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    cm video for auchindoun if anyone wants to watch.

p.s. im shit at enh.
    "US best" aha thanks for the laugh bro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    cm video for auchindoun if anyone wants to watch.

p.s. im shit at enh.
    tfw auchindoun is the last realm best for us to claim and I usually fat finger my interrupt on the soulpriest's mc and imp stun timings

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    "US best" aha thanks for the laugh bro
    Just because EU time shit on US doesn't mean its not US best.

Kappa.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Loganess View Post
    Neither have anything at all to do with DPS. They're both just lackluster heals.

AG is off the GCD which I guess means you free up a GCD for a damage ability which makes it a better DPS choice in that respect.

AG heals more, especially during AoE phases.

Just because EU time shit on US doesn't mean its not US best.
    It's kinda embarrassing though you have to say "US #1" just to sound good when you're like 30 seconds behind average EU players, it undermines the real achievers :>
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2015-05-04 at 03:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Loganess View Post
    Obivous troll is obvious.

Deleted
    thanks for this. helped me

Hey guys i just installed WA for the first time. anyone care to share a good string to track MSL Stacks? I really like the one from the video a page or so ago.

Deleted
    while still practising on a new Mythic fight should i go EotE/UF untill i get a general idea of fight lenght to sort out cd usage for EM/PE?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedelicious View Post
    while still practising on a new Mythic fight should i go EotE/UF untill i get a general idea of fight lenght to sort out cd usage for EM/PE?
    That would be my advice yeah; unless you know for sure that you will be hitting good breakpoints for EMs/PE FET during the fight, Echo will serve you well. PE is usually fine since most of the BRF fights are very unlikely to completely cut a use from it one way or the other, but UF is very consistent still.

Yet another set bonus change.

Item - Shaman T18 Enhancement 2P Bonus: Whenever you gain a Maelstrom Weapon charge, you Electrocute all nearby enemies within 10 yards for [ 15% of Spell Power ] Nature damage.

Item - Shaman T18 Enhancement 4P Bonus: Maelstrom charges increase the damage done by your Nature spells by an additional 10% and you may now have a maximum of 10 Maelstrom charges.
    So they got rid of SS double MWs (I guess they figured the Archimonde trinket would cause enough procs) and I suppose this makes our 2p more valuable. Before it seemed that without 4p, 2p would have been useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post

So they got rid of SS double MWs (I guess they figured the Archimonde trinket would cause enough procs) and I suppose this makes our 2p more valuable. Before it seemed that without 4p, 2p would have been useless.
    Mastery is also gonna become _ALOT_ better. 6.2 looks like UF/AS, haste>=mastery>multi tbh.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

2pc was largely important for the purposes of the trinket so no MSW were burned. However now it's giving us a big AoE bump for free which is great, since our 2pc, 4pc and our trinket had virtually zero impact on AoE, now it gives dynamic scaling for both situations. V.strong change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Mastery is also gonna become _ALOT_ better. 6.2 looks like UF/AS, haste>=mastery>multi tbh.
    Definitely going to be Mastery competing & going to bump it up even more during AoE situations. UF with the trinket is almost required now, as for the mid tier talent still not sure yet. As of the PTR yesterday the rumblings I heard however was that the 4pc was dumping x10 stack MSW which seems very strong.

Deleted
    Please forgive the ignorance of the question, I'm asking about my alt's offspec here!

I'm trying to work out best weapon choices. I've got 661 Bladefist, 670 H&F hammer and 685 Flamebender agi dagger.

I know slow > fast and I'll take quite a hit to my stormstrike damage by using the dagger over one of the others there but I'm thinking the agi & white dps will probably offset that loss.

I'm thinking Dagger in MH & Hammer in OH?

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that blizzard kinda fixed the pandemic flameshock bug on the PTR...somehow.
    You can still refresh and increase the duration, but it is capped somewhere under a minute.
    I tried it 10minutes to increase the flameshock duration and sometimes it refreshed to 39sec...or 45sec...or it didnt refresh at all...and sometimes it spiked up to 48sec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    It seems that blizzard kinda fixed the pandemic flameshock bug on the PTR...somehow.
    You can still refresh and increase the duration, but it is capped somewhere under a minute.
    I tried it 10minutes to increase the flameshock duration and sometimes it refreshed to 39sec...or 45sec...or it didnt refresh at all...and sometimes it spiked up to 48sec
    RIP 24h Flameshock Overlords

For Mythic Flamebender is it worth using Mastery food, or should I stick with Haste? The AoE phases seem pretty short and interspersed.

Quote Originally Posted by aere1985 View Post
    Please forgive the ignorance of the question, I'm asking about my alt's offspec here!

I'm trying to work out best weapon choices. I've got 661 Bladefist, 670 H&F hammer and 685 Flamebender agi dagger.

I know slow > fast and I'll take quite a hit to my stormstrike damage by using the dagger over one of the others there but I'm thinking the agi & white dps will probably offset that loss.

I'm thinking Dagger in MH & Hammer in OH?
    Look at the damage range on the weapon, not the dps. If the damage range is actually higher, then go for it. if not, don't.

For Mythic Flamebender is it worth using Mastery food, or should I stick with Haste? The AoE phases seem pretty short and interspersed.
    Depends on if your guild has an issue with Wolves, if not, then stick with haste. The difference will be v.small anyway given the time period, so I'd be inclined to just go with haste all the way really.