Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Its worth to use BOA trinket over Archimonde one especially Normal ?
    I notice that damage hits from BOA hit more hard than my equiped hunter who is like 30 Ilvs above so i have the impression that this trinket scale with Enhancement mastery
    It has no scaling with Enhancement Mastery because it's Holy damage.

Deleted
    Has anybody done extensive sims of valor upgrades on ring vs other items? My gut says it's not worth it to upgrade ring over BiS weapons and trinkets, but should be worth it over the rest... it's 3ilvl+Ring proc increase vs 25ilvl(across 3 items) though, so not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    It doesn't gain extra damage past 5.
    Quick question if you could clarify the rotation for me please, i was using ice-veins Echo of the Elements build and it says "Also, note that with Echo of the Elements, you can more aggressively hardcast Lightning Bolt with less than 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon, because the time you spend casting Lightning Bolt is not delaying your casts of Lava Lash or Stormstrike, provided the spells are charging, but are not reaching 2 charges."

Some replys here say Only to use at 5stacks+?

Quote Originally Posted by nebus View Post
    Quick question if you could clarify the rotation for me please, i was using ice-veins Echo of the Elements build and it says "Also, note that with Echo of the Elements, you can more aggressively hardcast Lightning Bolt with less than 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon, because the time you spend casting Lightning Bolt is not delaying your casts of Lava Lash or Stormstrike, provided the spells are charging, but are not reaching 2 charges."

Some replys here say Only to use at 5stacks+?
    This is in reference to non-4pc gear. 4pc alters the way you deal with your MSW stacks so you hold them past 5, since it increases the max stacks to 10; and also almost entirely eliminates hardcasting. The base guide on the front page is more geared toward no external factors such as the set bonus (and admittedly I haven't updated the front page as frequently as the google doc, which is my bad).

JUST KILLED MYTHIC ARCHIMONDE LAST NIGHT!

Enhancement love! Thanks for you guys help (even though you may not have personally helped, I still looked at your logs :P) and thanks wordup for having such great info on hand for quick references. Onward to legion!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashyy View Post
    JUST KILLED MYTHIC ARCHIMONDE LAST NIGHT!

Enhancement love! Thanks for you guys help (even though you may not have personally helped, I still looked at your logs :P) and thanks wordup for having such great info on hand for quick references. Onward to legion!
    Nice work mate!!

Hey guys, wanted to first thank you for earlier advice on my rotation.
    I tried to take suggestions into account and improved my dps a bit, but I know I am still doing my rotation sub-optimally.

It's mainly single target where I lack dps, so would like to ask for further advice on what I should be doing differently.
    Here is a log of my most recent Mythic Fel Lord kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=timeline

We are lusting at 30%, and I may have mis-clicked my 2nd pot before that point.
    Using SET over liquid magma, soul cap + hwf core.

Please let me know what you would do differently, thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashihtaka View Post
    Hey guys, wanted to first thank you for earlier advice on my rotation.
    I tried to take suggestions into account and improved my dps a bit, but I know I am still doing my rotation sub-optimally.

It's mainly single target where I lack dps, so would like to ask for further advice on what I should be doing differently.
    Here is a log of my most recent Mythic Fel Lord kill: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=timeline

We are lusting at 30%, and I may have mis-clicked my 2nd pot before that point.
    Using SET over liquid magma, soul cap + hwf core.

Please let me know what you would do differently, thank you.
    You haven't used Feral Spirits a second time, you should have during the last 30% with cds up. I can't see any damage from FET from pull aswell.
    Don't bother casting Earth Elemental Totem.
    rest seems fine, you'll do better as the fight becomes shorter and you will start Bloodlusting on pull

Finally cleared HFC. Thanks for the googledocs and advice wordup. Helped me out a lot. Also thanks to Evermaw for giving some great advice.
    Trying to get some rankings now, even though i'm still missing some items.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2016-02-03 at 11:40 PM.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Finally cleared HFC. Thanks for the googledocs and advice wordup. Helped me out a lot. Also thanks to Evermaw for giving some great advice.
    Trying to get some rankings now, even though i'm still missing some items.
    Gz, glad you made it

I apologize if this question has been asked already (it would be a real pain to scroll through 61 pages of forums just to find an answer to it) but i'm seeing alot of high-parsing players using liquid magma for L100 talent, even on some pure single target fights (fel lord for example). Is there any reason behind this? I was originally lead to believe that Ele Fusion was better pure ST.

Quote Originally Posted by protek View Post
    I apologize if this question has been asked already (it would be a real pain to scroll through 61 pages of forums just to find an answer to it) but i'm seeing alot of high-parsing players using liquid magma for L100 talent, even on some pure single target fights (fel lord for example). Is there any reason behind this? I was originally lead to believe that Ele Fusion was better pure ST.
    Soul Kappa and legendary ring.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Hey idk if this is the right place to ask but I plan on doing CMs with my enhancement shaman since they have really good AoE and they have glyph of grounding totem, and was wondering to get the best gear since CMs are mostly trash with AoE would it be best to get as much gear with Mastery > Haste? Also for trinkets I know Mirror of the Blademaster is really good but what is another good trinket for CMs. Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Soul Kappa and legendary ring.
    My kill timer: Iron Reaver (2:00) Zakuun (2:05)
    I tried to run a sim with my gears, 2 minutes fight with SET and LM with 250k iterations and they were equal 129k (SET 129.386/LM 129.404)
    Does the sim take in account LM amplyfing Soul Cap and ring while SET isnt and would shorter fight favor one of the two talents more than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    My kill timer: Iron Reaver (2:00) Zakuun (2:05)
    I tried to run a sim with my gears, 2 minutes fight with SET and LM with 250k iterations and they were equal 129k (SET 129.386/LM 129.404)
    Does the sim take in account LM amplyfing Soul Cap and ring while SET isnt and would shorter fight favor one of the two talents more than the other?
    High parses are significantly shorter than 2min which changes the result. If you drop that down to the 30sec to 1min that often are showing up now SET loses a significant amount of its value as you lose FET for keeping SET up. Sim accounts for interactions of LM/SET with ring and also counts LM going into Soul Cap whilst SET doesn't.

hi there. just a question. i see that you dont take the max ilvl weapon in your off hand any more, why is that? was there a change?
    13/13

Monk

Archimond class trinket tipped the scale in Stormstrike's favour I think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    hi there. just a question. i see that you dont take the max ilvl weapon in your off hand any more, why is that? was there a change?
    That change would be the class trinket making Windfury a slightly less wet noodle.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken
    Stealing this epic signature if you don't mind
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-02-15 at 06:02 PM.

Finally killed Mythic Archi after the worst storm of IRL guild issues ever.

Huge thanks to Wordup and every other contributor to this thread. In my seven years of Enhancement Shamaning there has never been such a centralized, well-conceived, well-explained, well-distributed source of knowledge as the guides Wordup has created. This takes the old days of Rouncer's guides on EJ and brings them up ten levels. With the combined efforts of Wordup and Binkenstein there's been a genuine development of a respectably sized Shaman community, and I'm glad to be a part of it.