Page 1 of 2
LastLast

how do i report this guy....

So I am still in the game waiting for this guy to end his turn... He has his card floating on the board but hasn't dropped it and its not ending his turn. His name is Technique in Rank 9. I've currently been in this game for about 30 minutes now. Can i report him for abusing or is my game just bugged? i can chat and everything and emote, but its still his fucking turn! HELP!

Deleted
    Bug has been in the game since the very start of Beta, nothing u can do except take your loss

thanks for the quick reply bro, sucks man, he was so cocky too

How do you know he is cocky?

The only thing he can do is to send you "emotes".
    Do you get upset because people say "well played"?

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    How do you know he is cocky?

The only thing he can do is to send you "emotes".
    Do you get upset because people say "well played"?
    o it was more the fact he was spamming them every turn until the last when the card kept floating. "sorry that happened" "that was a mistake" i will crush you" over and over is a sign of a cocky player. its okay tho, apparently he left the game before i did so i got the star!

Deleted
    Its actually a fairly new exploit that only recently surfaced. Most Blizzard forum tech will take it as a standard dc at face value, which is why reports with it there are ignored. Its generally more abused in the late hours of the night, since people are sleepy/less likely to write a report about it.

Best you can do is report it to hacks @ blizzard.com . Remove the spaces. Write as many details as possible, such as opponent name, time of the match, turn that the opponent card was in the air, etc.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    30 minutes

You probably disconnected yourself and game bugged out. Your opponent has nothing to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Its actually a fairly new exploit that only recently surfaced. Most Blizzard forum tech will take it as a standard dc at face value, which is why reports with it there are ignored. Its generally more abused in the late hours of the night, since people are sleepy/less likely to write a report about it.

Best you can do is report it to hacks @ blizzard.com . Remove the spaces. Write as many details as possible, such as opponent name, time of the match, turn that the opponent card was in the air, etc.
    Wtf are you talking about? You're making this up?
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2014-12-28 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    30 minutes

You probably disconnected yourself and game bugged out. Your opponent has nothing to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf are you talking about? You're making this up?
    Actually some people intentionally delay the game when they know they lost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    sort of a "hope your opponent quits so you get the win" kinda deal? thats pretty trashy

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    by 30 minutes in one turn? I believe there is a timer per turn, sort of a burning rope if i recall correctly.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    by 30 minutes in one turn? I believe there is a timer per turn, sort of a burning rope if i recall correctly.
    Which he probably bugged by holding his card over the board, but not letting go of it.

I have had this a few times in the last few weeks at rank 6 and above, so damn annoying there is obv an exploit to stop people getting a timer, same as the OP he spammed emotes instantly and throughout the match until I squelched him, any time I had this I was obviously going to win on the next turn, had one open for 45 minutes before I got mad and left
    Whoops, sig too big

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Which he probably bugged by holding his card over the board, but not letting go of it.
    doesn't work. if you hold you card, timer doesn't stop. Try it. If you actually make it bug reliably and make a video of it, i would believe. But as the op described it, a disconnect from boss player simultaneously (thus a server problem) is the most likely explanation to me.

Only by submitting a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelDamage View Post
    sort of a "hope your opponent quits so you get the win" kinda deal? thats pretty trashy
    Yeah, it's terrible form. I have never seen it work either, it's just griefing really.

Though I have been known to quit vs opponents who take too long on turns 1-5. Especially non-ranked. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'll just leave this here

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    I'll just leave this here
    http://i.imgur.com/bBezGoD.png
    i didn't know that chart, but that exactly what i imagine would happen, some sort of direct connection with opponent for interaction, but every play going through a server. And yes, the most likely reason for what the OP witness is just a disconnect from one or both.

people are just willing to see hacks everywhere to justify their losses.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelDamage View Post
    Was the guy called Rimmer i wonder?

This is not an exploit. It isn't anything that can be triggered. Any intentions you deduce from only six preset emotes are only your imagination. The picture linked a few posts earlier was created by me as a very basic layout of how the game connects to assist the constant "exploit/cheat" spam on the official bug report forum. I took a break from responding due to the constant spam and ignorant rejections to my posts, other greens, and even blue confirmations that this is only a disconnect. I assure you, your opponent did nothing.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

i didn't know that chart, but that exactly what i imagine would happen, some sort of direct connection with opponent for interaction, but every play going through a server. And yes, the most likely reason for what the OP witness is just a disconnect from one or both.

people are just willing to see hacks everywhere to justify their losses.
    Except this happens alot when people are winning.

Except this happens alot when people are winning.
    Observation bias. People remember the times where they lost to a DC while winning and/or rant about it much more than the times where they DC'd but would likely have lost anyways.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760