Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    bah, im not even half way there yet! mind you ive not been playing much lately

Deleted
    Now at 75 stones, was a lot lot less, but got clusters off nearly every boss this week
    I think there's two more quests in database, according to wow heads legendary guide. Both for black rock foundry .
    One was to gather 3000 of an item... Not looking forward to that unless it's true iron ore or black ore, since I habe like 10k already lol

Got my ring a couple of days ago, next quest is to get 3 x Elemental Tablets which you create from 300xElemental Stones or something like that. Though the mission that I got that granted those stones gave me 18, so that's 6x more than the Abrogator stones mission. Tells me it won't be that much longer of a grind

Quote Originally Posted by Eduro View Post
    Got my ring a couple of days ago, next quest is to get 3 x Elemental Tablets which you create from 300xElemental Stones or something like that. Though the mission that I got that granted those stones gave me 18, so that's 6x more than the Abrogator stones mission. Tells me it won't be that much longer of a grind
    You need 900 elemental runes to form 3 elemental tablets for the quest

so 6x (3 > 18, 125 > 900) is slightly slower speed. We'll see how many the bosses drop and if there are any form of cluster RNG in about a month, but for now I guess its just a headstart for those who got the first quest done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Deepsidedj, can you tell us if you receive any quests after turning in that and Empire's Fall?
    Yes i got 4 quests. 3 Of them require 1 specific legendary item from a boss, the last one requires 300 Blackrock foundry stones. These new stones seem to take less time than Abrogator stones because you can get 18 stones / missions, up from 3 / mission.

more info here.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2692/wa...ary-ring-guide
    Last edited by Deepsidedj; 2014-12-28 at 11:25 PM.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Yes i got 4 quests. 3 Of them require 1 specific legendary item from a boss, the last one requires 300 Blackrock foundry stones. These new stones seem to take less time than Abrogator stones because you can get 18 stones / missions, up from 3 / mission.

more info here.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2692/wa...ary-ring-guide
    Did you get the Call of the Archmage Part II achievement or whatever it's called? I'm interested in how we save Khadgar or whatever, I figured there would be some story-related mission after we finished all of this considering that the end of Chapter III mentions BRF. I'm on 115/125 myself, I'll be sure to record the quest turn-ins if there ends up being anything remotely interesting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarodan View Post
    wait...work order can drop clusters aswell 0.o
    At times yes, but it's really random who gets what in terms of those work orders

Anyone who started raiding the first week HM opened and did LFR when that opened should be completing their legendary this reset / next reset (Assuming they clear content).
    LFR wasn't suppose to give clusters if you cleared normal / heroic, but it did anyway in the first week.

103 here maxed everything

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Did you get the Call of the Archmage Part II achievement or whatever it's called? I'm interested in how we save Khadgar or whatever, I figured there would be some story-related mission after we finished all of this considering that the end of Chapter III mentions BRF. I'm on 115/125 myself, I'll be sure to record the quest turn-ins if there ends up being anything remotely interesting!
    I'm hoping they did get the quest because it makes no sense to be starting the BRF quests when they're related to Chapter III. I'm not asking for specifics on what happens in Hunter: Hunted, just how many more quests after the Highmaul ones until you get the achievement.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    I didn't really save Kargath, it was a bit weird, but yeah i get the Call of the Archmage Part II Achievement.

Garona Halforcen stabs Kargath in the back and she runs away, i chase her and beat her, she gets put in magic prison cell.

Trivia : Garona Halforcen also assassinated Varian's father, King Llane.
    She is the lover of the Archmage Medivh (which's staff is now Kargath's)
    She is also Vindicator Maraad's niece.
    She have a son with Medivh, his name is Med'an.
    Med'an was mentored by his uncle Vindicator Maraad.

Reading more it looks like she was a "good orc" but the shadow council have turned her into a assassin.

- - - Updated - - -

I can confirm that you can get Elementium Rune from Work Orders! Except now that you need 900 of them, getting 1 here and there isnt that much, but nice to see nonetheless !
    Last edited by Deepsidedj; 2014-12-29 at 10:55 AM.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC