Poll: What Shaman Race does the MoP gold set look best on?

MoP Gold set looks best on...

I have 3 shamans. Orc, Tauren and Troll. While arguments could be made for Dwarves, I think those 3 horde races embody the "tribal" shaman feel.

I only have the MoP gold set on my Orc, but I also want it on my Troll and Tauren. Unfortunately, there can only be one. What race do you think that set looks the best on?

I'm a little confused...you can't get the MoP Challenge Mode sets anymore. Are you thinking of race changing your orc?

Tauren gets Blastoise size shoulders, so I'd have to vote for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oreoirl View Post
    I'm a little confused...you can't get the MoP Challenge Mode sets anymore. Are you thinking of race changing your orc?
    Yep. Want to change that shaman to the best one but not sure. Overall I like Tauren shamans the most, Orcs middle and trolls last as far as looks go, but think the MoP good set fits the Troll tiki/tribe theme the most. No clue, just seeing what other people think.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Yep. Want to change that shaman to the best one but not sure. Overall I like Tauren shamans the most, Orcs middle and trolls last as far as looks go, but think the MoP good set fits the Troll tiki/tribe theme the most. No clue, just seeing what other people think.
    Then I would go with male Tauren. The set looks awkward on trolls.

im a troll shaman, my gold CM set is still in the bag unopened so it doesn't take up 8-9 bag spaces.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I have 3 shamans. Orc, Tauren and Troll. While arguments could be made for Dwarves, I think those 3 horde races embody the "tribal" shaman feel.

I only have the MoP gold set on my Orc, but I also want it on my Troll and Tauren. Unfortunately, there can only be one. What race do you think that set looks the best on?
    It only matches a troll, because of the tiki mask, tiki pauldrons and tiki belt. It is *litterally* made for the troll.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I like making crosses with my totem shoulders when I strafe jump on my female orc.

orc.
    Deathrites Armory
    Orc Elemental Shaman
    Bleeding Hollow
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    1/7 Mythic Highmaul

Deleted
    Orc imo. The spastic shoulder movement makes them look awkward on others horde races. Or male tauren to make reaally sure everyone knows you did 9/9 :]

It just occured to my 15 minute conscious brain that all races probably make crosses with their totem shoulders when they strafe jump. Confirm/deny?
    Deathrites Armory
    Orc Elemental Shaman
    Bleeding Hollow
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    1/7 Mythic Highmaul

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc. Everyday, all day.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc, definitely.

Male Tauren. There is no contest.

Deleted
    female orc or male tauren

Orc or tauren... unfortunately im a goblin...

God I really need that set class wide/BoA lol.

The one on my fem Tauren looks pretty cool, though to be honest at that size some of the textures look a bit stretched, at least in the char select screen. Not totally happy with the way the chunky belt sits either.

I like it better on my Dwarf. Consider Goblin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Orc imo, after seeing it in game on all the races.
    I don't like tauren casting animations tbh.