Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Ele Shaman LF new home

Hi all, editing my post to let everyone know that I found an awesome new home as a Horde Panda on Thrall. Thanks for all the messages and all the interest. Wishing you all the best of luck

Hi all, I'm Ténikié, a 657ilvl elemental Draenei Shaman looking for a raiding guild.

My current experience with HM is: 7/7(normal) and 5/7(heroic)

I'm currently on an Oceanic realm, being an Aussie, but with RL commitments i can no longer raid on one of the major raiding nights of the week (Wednesdays between 4pm and 11pm AEST: 12am - 7am EST). I've been making slow but steady progress in pugs, but nothing beats going in with a real raid team and downing content. Raiding with EST zones won't be an issue for me, and am more than happy to change realms as needed.

I have raided off and on since BC, though took a break from the game in MoP, and am keen on getting back into the swing of steading raiding with a fun group of people.

If you have any questions, or what to chat to see if I'm a good fit for your team, please don't hesitate to pst me on Ténikié-Saurfang or at Tenikie#1533

Thanks for taking the time to read

~Tenikie~
    Last edited by Tenikie; 2015-01-08 at 06:29 AM. Reason: found a guild

Playful is a PvE focused guild that is all about guild raid progression and striving to be the best we can while still joking around and having fun. We are always looking to improve not only our individual play, but that of the group. Guild chat and Teamspeak can get pretty wild at times, but is usually full of joking around and fun talk. We do need specific classes and people for our raid teams, but we encourage every fun loving player to join us and have a good time.

High Need:
    Exceptional DPS

Weekday Group:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm Server Time (Eastern Standard Time)

High Need:
    Open Recruiting

Weekend Group:
    Friday & Saturday 11:00pm-1:00am Server Time (Eastern Standard Time)

Progression:
    7/7 Normal Highmaul; 4/7 Heroic Highmaul

What We Expect:
    -Respond to calendar invitations. Be on time for raid, 15 minutes prior preferably. If you cannot make it, let someone know. Repeated offenders will be replaced.
    -Know your class and specs if you have questions then ask prior to raid.
    -Study and have knowledge of all current content fights.
    -Able to take constructive criticism.
    -Come prepared to raids! (Repaired, flask, food, potions)

Contacts:
    Gerrenë: Dat1guy#1180, Charîsma: Pinky#1654 or Acedian: Ace#1487

Hey there Tenikie! We are currently in need of an ele shaman for our core raid group. I'll leave our spam here and you can let me know if we might work for you.

<Coil> is a horde side guild on the Bleeding Hollow server. We are made up of RL friends and guys that have been gaming together for years. We are a laid back group with raiding experience going all the way back to BC. In WoD we are planning on raiding normal/heroic mode with the possibility of moving into mythic based on how heroic goes.

Raid Times:
    Saturday - 3:00pm to 7:00pm (EST)
    Sunday - 7:00pm to 11:00pm (EST)

If you are interested add my battle tag Tactyks#1227 and lets chat!

Release The Kitties
    Horde | Mug'Thol
    Su/Tu/Th 10p-1a EST
    Releasethekitties.com

Release The Kitties is a mythic minded progression guild located on the Mug'Thol server (linked with Dragonmaw and Akama). We are a group of long time friends from various backgrounds in raiding, with a handful of the membership raiding within the US200 and a few others within the US30 bracket.

We are a very chill and laid back crew who love to have fun, but while we may enjoy making fun of our mages and their inevitability to blink into pretty much everything, we know when to put down the drinks, put on our suit and tie and get down to business.

RTK prides its self on many things, from our ability to make our healing officer die laughing so that she can't queue up in mumble to the self reliance and dedication we all bring to the table. It isn't often that one of the leadership needs to step in to inform someone they are doing something wrong, the guild works as a well written piece of software, correcting errors and fixing bugs as one unified unit. Working to better the guild and better each other. That being said, we are very self critical. If you feel you want to raid with us remember, its not me you need to impress, it's every member of this squad. We pride ourselves on making the most out of our 9 hours a week.

Below are our recruitment needs, if you do not see your class or spec listed, do not let that prevent you from applying, we are always accepting applications from all classes and specs. If you feel you can outshine the best we have, drop an app in and show us what you've got.

Recruitment Needs:

HEALERS:
    Holy Pally

DPS:
    Deathknight
    Ehn Shaman
    Elemental Shaman
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Boomkin

Tanks:
    DK or Warrior or Monk

Contact info:

Raid Leader Kj Krakenjack#1469
    Guild Master Mean FaceCrewCiC#1301

Heyyo Tenikie,

If you don't mind the idea of becoming a beautiful Hordie, check out <Hostile Takeover> on US-Bleeding Hollow. We're currently 7/7 Norm and 7/7 Heroic, and looking for one or two strong ranged dps as we move on to Mythic next week.

We take pride in achieving serious progression on a light schedule, which is currently Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST. We keep a light-hearted atmosphere, and guild chat/vent can be...colorful at times. But we all know to buckle down and get serious when it comes to killing big baddies.

If this is something you might be interested in, make a baby orc on Bleeding Hollow and look up Deadburst or Darkiest (if neither are on, just whisper anyone and ask for an officer).

Take it easy,

Botzuki

No Raids for the Wicked is a recently formed guild providing a fun and friendly environment to down WoD content quickly! Currently recruiting skilled DPS to fill our core heroic team.

18+ and mature players only!

6/7 Normal 3/7 Heroic and progressing.

Raid days/times are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday around 10PM

If interested please apply noraidsforthewicked.enjin.com/forum

If you need any more information PM Zenfull in game

Hi. <Absoloute Choice> 7/7H 1/7M on Emerald Dream - HORDE

I don't really want to roleplay that this is a job interview.

If you're GOOD, and interested in mythic raiding/having fun while doing it add me; blitz#1436

We need a good ele sham and you could start immediately.

Raid Schedule

2 raid nights 8:00-12:00 Tuesday/Thursday

- Personality -

If you're bad, get better.

Don't be offended easily.

If you often find yourself spamming FrankerZ in Twitch chat, you'll fit right in.

Side note

We also do cmodes and had a 9/9 gold carry group going in MoP.

Happy to reimburse server/faction transfer fees.

Link to our WoW Forums post that gives more Detail about the guild: us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699485889

Reversal> located on Horde side Frostwolf is a 7/7 H 1/7 M Raiding progression guild!
    We raid 3 days a week Tuseday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30 PST with invites going out at 8:15!

We are currently in need of priority DPS (2 Ranged, 1 DPS) But will be looking/analyzing all exceptional applicants.
    2 Range - Balance Druid, Affliction Warlock Priority!
    1 Melee - WW Monk Priority.

If making the swap to Horde interests you (Or if you already are) and you wish to check us out, you can find all information on our website at: reversal-guild.com/forums/application-and-information.

Or if you'd like to catch one of the recruitment leaders you can talk to us on BNET:
    Zhonya#1108 - Recruiting Officer (Ilmadia)
    Fumetsu#1242 - Raid Leader (Lêah)
    IzzyPerez#1828 - Co Raid Leader (Kãwaii)
    Zil#1706 - GM (Thugmuffinz)

Hope to hear back!
    Last edited by ReversalLeah; 2015-01-19 at 09:50 AM.